butterflies and death

"Butterflies creep me out." I blurted out resting my head on the bed's headboard.

My conscience began rolling her eyes at me.

What?

Don't judge me? It was the only thing running in my head beside Adele not being Leon's real mother.

If he wants better he can go talk to Dr. Phil bet he's willing to help.

Leon doesn't turn around but pats the space beside him with his left hand.

I know it's an order to sit beside him immediately but I seriously didn't want to.

But I had to and so I do sit beside him with more than appropriate distance between us.

But he still remains silent.

So me being the dumb bitch I am do what I do best...

Embarrass myself by rambling.

"Like I get that they are pretty and everything but I once saw on the National Geographic Channel"

"Please stop talking" my conscience begs but I don't.

"A guy who collected them and had like thousands of dead butterflies on display and it really creeped me out, you know like really really creeped me out."

Leon still did not speak.

Remind me..

Why was I doing this in the first place?

"To help yourself, your brother
who works under your husband and also your sister who will marry your husband's brother" my conscience reminds me.

Yes that!

Okay girl, you can do it.

Talk to your husband like a normal person and no more talking about butterflies.

OK no more butterflies.

I take a deep breath to calm myself and open my mouth to speak something less stupid than before.

But before I could say anything Leon quickly reaches for my hand and pulls me on his lap.

We were face to face now but no one said anything. Both of us just stared at each other.

I could see his sad soulless eyes filled with a bit of curiosity.

After a moment Leon breaks the silence by asking "you have never been loved by anyone right?"

What?

His question is a bit insulting but it forces me to think have I ever been loved?

My mother did not love me enough to live.

My father isn't even going to shed a single drop of tear on my funeral.

And my brother and sister they both have their own shit to deal with so NO I have never been truly loved by someone and I don't think that it is going to happen anytime soon.

Wow this is really depressing. Isn't it?

But this prick.

Why ask me this when he has no one himself. Does he not realize that no one loves him as well? He has no one but himself I think to myself.

But the way Leon's body stilled the second I thought this makes me realize that I might have said what I was thinking out loud.

Well shit.

I must really have a death wish ?

Or maybe I am a bit suicidal?
Who knows?

But seriously I am afraid to look at Leon now so I just stare at his clothed chest instead.

I wait for a punch or a slap but nothing happens.

Nothing at all.

"I may not have been loved by anyone but I am not alone. I have you don't I mia cara moglie." Leon asks.

"You may have the owner ship of my body but you could never have my heart" I want to yell these words at him.

But I don't.

I just stay still.

But he asks again.

"Don't I moglie?" His voice dares me to deny his claim.

But I am not brave enough so looking him straight in the eyes I reply with a simple "Si".

We both know that I am lying but he just smirks.

"Where else could you go? This is the only place you have" he says and shifts a bit so that I could feel his hardness near my core.

I gasp at his actions but make no attempt to move.

"I--UMM!! Yea- I mean yes I have no where else to go" I say trying my best to answer his questions without stuttering but his hardness was making this extremely difficult.

He eyes me carefully as if he was contemplating if I was telling the truth or not.

But the sad part was that I was telling the truth. No matter how much I wanted to run away and never come back.
I could not because I had no money, no way to earn money and I had never lived on my own. So I could go nowhere.
But admitting it out loud still tasted bitter.

"Hmmm.. Do you know someone who would not have liked to see us get married?" Leon questions again.

Well Me of course,l but I don't think that saying this would be the right thing to do.

And What was up with him asking me all these questions?

Did he think I had something to do with shooting at our wedding?

When I take too long answering his question he does something which completely stunned me.

He thrusts his hips upwards directly in front of my core which earns him a Yelp of surprise from my mouth.

OK that was very weird but a good kind of weird.

He continues thrusting softly. And squeezes my ass with his hands.

"We-- I-I..I don't know" I say yelling at my brain to focus.

"Are you sure?" He asks again increasing his pace.

"AH" I moan feeling a knot in my stomach.

"What was that?" He says.

"Yes... No! I mean no! I don't know anyone who would want to stop our wedding" I say a bit pissed at the fact that he wouldn't shut up.

The pleasure was all I wanted to feel at the moment but he abruptly stops.

I open my eyes that had closed themselves on their on accord.

"I need to take a shower" he says and I just blink at him for a couple of seconds.

After that I awkwardly climb out of his lap. And sit on the bed.

"I need to take a shower" he says in a slightly raspy voice.

I nod.

He gets up and walks to the bathroom door.

And at the threshold he turns back and says "I know you heard me and Adele talking. It's a bad habit to Eavesdrop."

And enters the bathroom leaving me stunned.

How the fuck did he know? I was so careful.

That's a wrap .
Well so Leon heard her Eavesdrop. And they also dry humped. Bad kids.😂😂😂😂
Tell me your thoughts. Vote, comment and follow.

And have an awesome day.