Double wedding

This chapter is dedicated to numianvore because she is awesome.

Unedited

Max and Leon looked exactly like their father. The same brown hair, same bone structure etc.
The only two differences that stood out to me between them were their eyes and smile.

Max's face always had a panty dropping smile which my sister and so many other girls loved and his eyes always had a sparkle in them. Whereas Leon's face which was also similarly beautiful if not more had always held a scowl and his eyes had no sparkle at all in them. If you ask me I would describe them as dead but that didn't stop girls from swooning while looking at him.

I had never seen him smile hell I had difficult even imagining him smile.
But then again being in the mafia people didn't smile that often. Smile or no smile both Leon and Max were killers and it made my heart drop when I realized that how many people would have seen Leon's scowling face and Max's smile as the last thing before taking their last breath.
Such a sad thing that is.
To just die.
Not even being able to see your loved once before dying.
If I were ever to die I would at least want Yasmina to be their for me , she was all I had.

I sigh getting up from the bed all this thinking made me really hungry so I head towards the kitchen.

As I walk I am met with the usual site of guards around the house.

Their are lots of guard inside the house as well . But they never talk or even look at me.
The most they do is nod at me.

Leon and Max are sitting in the kitchen when I enter.

Why?

I don't want to eat with them around.

Maybe I could leave without them noticing me.

OK Nandy! Just back away slowly! Back away!

"Join us" Max says not looking towards me, he and Leon both have their back facing me.

So much for slipping unnoticed from the kitchen.
FUCK!!! I curse in my head.

I hadn't seen both of them since yesterday evening and wished for it to remain that way but I guess my wish wasn't coming true anytime soon.
I sigh silently willing my feet to move towards the chair. I sit down noiselessly trying to look as normal as possible.
It wasn't like Leon would do anything to me in Max's presence.
Or at least I hoped he wouldn't, it wasn't like Max had any obligation to help me.

They both finally look at me as I try not to squirm under their intense gaze.
Leon shifts closer towards me moving his hand and placing it on my hips.
He always does this whenever I am near him.
I try my best to stay still and look towards Max to distract myself but I am taken aback to see him glaring at Leon but when he notices me staring he quickly composes himself.
Did they fight or something?

Finally breaking the silence Max asks me "would you like to eat something? I could make you a sandwich or the maids could cook you something else!"
I smile towards him "I can make something for myself ! Thanks for the offer though" I answer eager to get out of there. And I do not think Max is capable of making something even as simple as a sandwich.

But Leon stops me "Max make her a sandwich and you stay".

And stay I do as he plays with my hair, he likes to touch me alot.
And if that wasn't uncomfortable enough he picks me up and drops me on his lap.
I look at him shocked , my face turning red. I try to move away but he doesn't let me instead he buries his nose in the crook of my neck and inhales.
I am appalled at his behavior and the words just slip out of my mouth without thinking "you must really like vanilla and coconut! Huh" I say that referring to my body wash but quickly put my hands on my mouth.
Why am I so stupid? Why can't I ever shut up!?
Too scared to look at his reaction I drop my gaze but what happens next makes me still.
Leon throws his head back and let's out a hearty laugh. I feel his whole body vibrate. But the look on his face is just too beautiful for words, his eyes sparkle and he looks so much younger and carefree. He looks like Max but better.