The Move

Narrators POV

Here we are starting our day off in Kyoto, Japan. It's a beautiful day. The birds are sing, children playing, couples doing what couples do. Here in the neighborhood White River, you can find a moving truck right down the street from the neighborhood gates. The Dragneel and Vermilion family would happen to be moving on this beautiful day. Zeref is out collecting more supplies for packing. Mavis is at home packing and cleaning. Rahkeid is in his room finishing packing all of his stuff. Rahkeid finished packing and went downstairs to get something to drink. Mavis was I  the kitchen cleaning when Rahkeid walked in. "Hey sweetie did you finish packing your room?" She asked Rahkeid, he nodded as he was taking out a bottle of water. "Where's father?" Rahkeid asked Mavis, "He went out to get more tape and a few more boxes. Rahkeid, sweetie could you help me finish packing the kitchen and living room?" "Sure I guess..." Rahkeid said as he walking out the kitchen and into the living room, looking around remembering everything that he been through.

Rahkeid's POV

Sigh..《Why do we have to move?! It's not like anyone wants me gone from this city...》I started moving boxes that was taped closed and moved them to the moving truck. As I was loading the truck, people that was walking by was staring and mumbling things like:
'Why doesn't Mavis and Zefer send him overseas' 'Why don't he just go and live with a relative' 'Poor Zefer and Mavis. They have to deal with a disrespectful brat'
Listening to people's damn remarks started to irritate me. "Why don't all of you mind your own damn busi-" "RAHKEID!!" Father had cut me off and came over to me. Mother then came outside with some boxes and saw me and father. She walked over to me and father quickly, handed father the boxes and said to me "Rahkeid, I told you to help me pack. Your father and I will load the truck, ok sweetie" mother said holding my right hand and walking back inside the house.
As me and mother finished the last little bit of packing, I found an older picture of the three of us. A picture from about 15 or 16 years ago. A picture of when everything was perfect.

 A picture of when everything was perfect

"Tch.. Whatever!" I put the picture in a box and taped the box up. "Mmm. Finally we're finished packing!!" mother said as she laid down on the floor looking like a little kid. "Honey we're not done yet. We still have to load the truck." "Ugh Zefer just a little break please!!" "No" Father isn't really the type of person to take breaks when he's almost done with something. I went to the backyard and sat under the tree while mother and father loaded the truck.

[Riiiinnnggg Riiiinnnggg]

"Hello" I answered my phone. "Hey Rahkeid!! What you doing?!" Sighs 《Of all people to call me》"Why are sighing!?! Don't tell me your annoyed already!?!" "Yes, I'm annoyed already because you called me Angel... What do you want I'm busy?" "Oh well everyone just wanted to stop by before you left for Tokyo. We're on our way now!! See you soon!!"

[End of call]

Sighs "How annoying.." I then started to doze off.

-20 minutes later-

"Alright we're ready to go" Father said. Father got in the truck and mother got in her car and I in father's car. I waved bye to my friends and we started to leave.
"BYE RAHKEID!" "DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!" "YAH DON'T FORGET TO TEXT ME LATER YOU DOUCHE!!"

Now we're headed to Tokyo... Great.....