A Soul a Day Keeps the Demon Within?

Narrator's POV

Today is a beautiful day. It's been two months since the incident with (y/n)'s inner/true self. Everyone went back to doing their own thing and acting the way they usually do, except for Rahkeid. Why is that you ask. Well, it's quite simple, (y/n) has been missing for two months. Well, that's what he thinks. He's been looking and trying to get in contact with her, but she hasn't answered any of his calls or text. Rahkeid went to her parents house, Senri and Rima's place, her friends, even Taiga's place. The boy is worried sick that he actually got sick.

Rahkeid's POV

-At the hospital-

"Rahkeid" mother said holding my hand, "Stop worrying about (y/n), she'll be fine." "Tch!" My mom has been worried about me that she hasn't been to work for the last few days. Like, I understand that she's worried about my well being, but she doesn't understand how much (y/n) means to me. Two months passed and I haven't seen that asshole that made all of the madness happen with (y/n) anywhere. It's like vanished and took every little thing that would leave a trace of him along. Sitting on the hospitals bed, I went through all of my pictures woth (y/n) and asked myself "Where are you?"

"Why don't you ask someone that can actually help you..."

"What the!?" I said looking at the rooms door excepting someone to be there, but no one was there. 《Being locked up in here is making me crazy》 I thought to myself when I heard the same voice again

"You aren't going crazy idiot..."

Right then, a guy that looked just like me with black marks on him and pure white eyes appeared put if nowhere. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him again, "Who... Where... But..."

"Hello Rahkeid... To answer your questions, I'm your inner self and I know where (y/n) and Ari both are"

"Ari? As in, the little girl that almost killed me?" He nodded and looked out the window, "(y/n) didn't have the skills to keep herself under control two months ago, so she left Tokyo to go to her last surviving family member for help." I was still confused and didn't understand how he even got in the room. The main that I could believe was how he said he's my inner self, like who says stuff like that as calm as he did.

Ten minutes went by and he told me how (y/n) was doing and how she's been containing a peaceful life with Ari by letting her have control of her body to get a soul to eat. So like, supposedly, she's technically doing the saying we say when we don't want to go to the doctors. "A soul a day keeps the demon within" he said with a straight face.

Readers POV

As I was sitting outside on my great grandfather's back porch, I felt like Ari was trying to come out again today. She wasn't complaining nor was she fussing about being locked up after eating today. Getting worried about what she was thinking, I asked her "Ari... What are you thinking about?" She didn't respond as fast as she usually does, so I assumed she was sleeping. But I was wrong, "There's an unwanted visitor here" she said sighing as a red haired guy randomly appeared in front of me. He stared me down like I was something that wasn't wanted then spoke, "Yuck..."

"This fag!!!"

"Can I help you!?" I growled through clinched teeth, he flipped his hair and started talking to the sky, "Will, I don't like this girl! Why do we need her again!?" "I don't care if you like her Grell. She's an important person, not just for old man Yamamoto, but also for Undertaker..." another guy with brown hair appeared.

I looked at them like they was crazy and ignored them. The brown haired guy was talking non stop until I got a glimpse of his eyes. "Cool!" I stated as I jumped up and got closer to him, "Your eyes are yellow and green. That's so beautiful how the two actually goes well together. Now that I think about, all grim reapers have the same eyes...." I looked at the the red haired guy then said bluntly, "even that one..." The brown haired reaper laughed and shook my hand, "Yes dear child, even that one. I'm William" "(Y/n), nice to meet you" I gave him a warm smile.

Sometime passed and William left with the other guy after telling me that I won't have a normal life anymore.... Buuuuuutttt I already knew that. I didn't really mind as a matter of fact, as long as I get to live and not worry about dying the next day, then I don't have a problem with living for who knows how long.