The Model

Narrator's POV

This lovely morning we have parents going to work, students going to school, and animals doing what they do best. Today Tokyo Academy students don't have school because the beautiful model Min Ha is doing a photo shoot there.
You may not know this but Min Ha is actually (y/n). She's Korean and Japanese, her mother Japanese and her father Korean. She lives with her mother Tsunade and visits her father.
She's not only a model but she's also a music producer and a dance choreographer under AOMG in Korea. She's quite popular as Min Ha but not as (y/n).

READER'S POV

-8 am-

"Mari... Na... Ma... Rina...." I heard someone saying my middle name but couldn't figure out who. "Ma.. Ri.. Na.. IF YOU DON'T WAKE THE HELL UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" I face planted the floor as mom was yelling at me. "MOM!! WHY DID YOU PUSH ME OUT OF BED!?!" "Because you wasn't waking up. Now hurry up and come downstairs, Gray is here to pick you up" she said leaving. Gray is my manager for modeling. We're really close like he's an older brother to me.

I got up off the floor and looked around my room. "Where's my phone at??" I rubbed the back of my head looking for my phone.

I couldn't find my phone, so I went to my bathroom to wash my face

As I walked in I saw my phone on the counter. I took it and tossed it on my bed. After I washed my face and brushed my teeth I went in me closet and grabbed the outfit I saw.

 After I washed my face and brushed my teeth I went in me closet and grabbed the outfit I saw

After I got dressed, I headed downstairs. "You ready (y/n)" Gray hyung asked me and I nodded. We then left and went to school. When we arrived the principal gave us a new and clean uniform for me to change into. "Thank you Mr. Koutoku" "Don't mention it (y/n). Now take as long as you want and don't forget to return the uniform." I nodded and changed into the uniform.

"Well then, let's get started!!" I cheered

RAHKEID'S POV

Here I am standing at the front gates of Tokyo Academy with MinHa's fans. I was told to come up to the school to get my schedule for my classes, for a tour of the school, and to meet my teachers. But in all reality I just want to see MinHa work.

"Dragneel?" A red haired man called my name. "Are you Rahkeid Dragneel?" "Yes sir" the man opened the gate a little bit so that I could get through it. "Who are you old man?" "I am the principal of Tokyo Academy Mr. Koutoku Ren." "Ok..." The principal told me some rules while showing new around the school and showing me where my classes where. He then gave me a uniform and my schedule. "Now I hope to see you at school tomorro-" "MR. KOUTOKU!!" I turned around to see MinHa running towards us. "Ah MinHa is something the matter?" "No sir just wanted to hang out since I'm on a little break." Mr. Principal and MinHa was having a conversation about eating lunch together while I was just standing there frozen like a statue. I then got the courage to speak to her when I heard Landon from behind me. "Hey Mr. KR, (y/n) I've been looking for you two" 《Why did he say (y/n)? I don't see (y/n) anywhere..》

"Hey Landon what's up" MinHa said walking towards Landon. "Landon... Why did you say (y/n) when she's not even hea-" 《Wait a second... When Landon said (y/n), MinHa answered.... NO WAY》

"No way!! MinHa- ah no (y/n) your MinHa?!" I asked and she looked so displeased to see me. "Yes I am. And you better not tell anyone or else..." "You have my word MinHa" I said as I bowed politely to her.

《This is going to be an interesting school year!!》