Graduation

Hey guys, I wanna apologize in advance for this story. I kind of half assed and threw something together.

Narrator's POV

Its been a long year for Rahkeid and (y/n). Mainly (y/n)... Now they're about to graduate and move on to college. But there's one thing that seems to be off. They're not together! Actually they haven't spoken to each other since the night of November 1st, when Rahkeid told her how he feels around her. Now it's only a week before graduation and all of the 3rd years is excited and nervous.

Today is Monday, May 15th. (Y/n) is already on her way to school while Rahkeid is still in bed sleep.

Rahkeid's POV

"He's still in bed mama!" I heard someone yell. I turned over and put my head under a pillow. I felt someone climb up in my bed and jump on me saying "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" "Oh my god..." I groaned underneath my pillows. The jumping continued as I realized that it was Ruki. "Nii-san, wake up! Or you won't have enough time to eat!" I grabbed Ruki's by her foot and pulled her down and next to me. She started laughing as I tickled her on her stomach, back and armpits. As she started to get tired I pulled her in for a big bear hug then got up. She stayed on my bed and asked "Nii-san, have you spoke to Nee-Chan yet?" "No, why?" I asked "Well, she seems to be upset about something, so I thought you did something" I came out of my closet putting on my school shirt, "I haven't spoken to (y/n) since November... Why would I do something if I haven't spoken to her since" I asked looking at her with a 'are you that dumb' look.

Me, Ruki, and father was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for mother to serve us our plates. Father was working on something from his job and Ruki was coloring in a coloring book while talking to father and mother. I checked to see if I got any text messages from (y/n), but I didn't. So I decided to check my social media to see what my friends was doing before graduation.

Tyki's with another girl, Jason and David is packing to go on a trip after graduation, Lulu was moving and Nea didn't have anything going on. Landon was spending a hell of time with his girlfriend.

After eating, I left and made my way to school. As I was walking to class, Yūkino came up to me looking for (y/n). "Have you seen (y/n) this morning?" "No I haven't" I told her. Yūkino had a worried look on her face as she bowed then left. I scratched my head and went to class.

-Time skip to Wednesday-

It's been three days and (y/n) still hasn't showed up at school. I started to get worried. I been to her house and her parents always said the she left for school already. I went to Shogo's apartment and he said that he hasn't heard from her since New Years. I went to all the stores that I knew she shopped at and no one that worked at any store saw her. I even asked some yakuza's about her, but they haven't seen her around either.

Thursday came, but (y/n) didn't. She hasn't been at school at all this week. I talked to Tsunade about it and she said that she doesn't know where she is. She told me that (y/n) has been coming home every night all this week at 9 pm. I was sitting on my balcony worried sick about  (y/n). "I hope your not hurt... Or dead..." I said looking up at the sky, remembering how she reached out to the sky, as if she was trying to grab it. "Where are you? Why aren't you answering my calls or reading my text?" I ended up thinking to much that I gave my myself a headache.

Narrator's POV

Friday, May 19th

Today is the day of Rahkeid's class graduation. All of the 3rd years was waiting patiently for the ceremony to start while a group of friends was looking for their last friend to come. The ceremony started and (y/n) still hasn't shown up. When Rahkeid was called up, he scanned the room to see if (y/n) was there.

The principal was now calling students whose last names started with I. Yūkino, Kouha, Sting, and Rouge was worried that she wouldn't get her diploma. "Did she text either of you back yet?" Yūkino whispered. Kouha, Sting and Rouge shook their heads as a young girl took a seat next to Yūkino. The three of them looked the young girl and realized that it was (y/n).

After the ceremony, everyone was standing outside of the school either saying their goodbyes, taking pictures, or planning on meeting up later to go to a party that Landon was having later on. (Y/n), Yūkino, Kouha, Sting, and Rouge were taking pictures together as they asked  (y/n) why it took her forever to come back to Japan. She chuckled and said "I needed a lot more time to clear my head then I thought" she smiled and hugged them. As they broke the hug, a girl with long blue hair came up them and said "Hey guys!" The five friends turned around and saw their other friend, "Noona!" (Y/n) and Yūkino said, running up to the short girl and hugging her.

They went to a Café and talked about everything that happened while they was in different classes and what college's they were going to. Noona wasn't around because she had different classes and was always busy with work. Most of the time she never went to class.

The day went by pretty fast and everyone was getting ready to meet up with their friends to go to the party that was happening at 10