Boys

Rahkeid's POV

I was on the phone with Tyki for almost two hours listening to him talk about how he lost one of the most amazing girls in the world, which I had a hard believing. "Are you sure (y/n) is that girl... There's a lot of other girls that's better, and I mean way better then her." Tyki sighed through the phone "Yes I'm sure. She's a lot nicer and cute then how she acts. Because I wanted to have sex with a girl caused me to sleep around behind my girls back and was caught" he paused. It was silent on his end of the phone until he spoke again. "I broke her even more Rahkeid...." "What do you mean?" I asked out of curiosity, "When I looked in her eyes, I could see and feel how much anger and sadness she was hiding" it sounded like he was about to cry. I chuckled which then turned into a laugh, "Dude, someone like her probably couldn't even tell the difference between liking someone from loving them! Are you sure you talking about the (y/n) that lives next door to me!" I continued laughing when my mother came in and took my phone.

Narrator's POV

Mavis took Rahkeid's phone and slapped him. He  looked at her like she was crazy and asked/yelled "What the hell is your problem!?" "What's my problem?! What's yours!? I wasn't expecting to hear rumors about my son dating multiple girls and smelling all of them that he was just using them!?!" Her eyes was filled with anger and disappointment.

Don't think that this small blonde woman is the nicest woman in the world, cause trust me... She can bring hell to this world.

She hung up his call and continued to yell and fight with him, while (y/n) and Ruki was at her apartment.

-(y/n) apartment-

(Y/n) was taking a bubble bath with Ruki while (f/s) was playing in the background. The two of them had showered before getting in the bath to relax. Ruki had fell asleep in (y/n) while she was playing with the bubbles and some toys. Which left a broken hearted (y/n) in the tub listening to the music and thinking about her life. 《Why is it that I'm always being used... Am I that worthless in people's eyes or do my feelings just don't matter to others...》 These thoughts ran through her mind as she was trying to find an answer. But little did she know, someone that she knows would fall in love with her one day.

Readers POV

I was so down with the day. I didn't want to do anything but die now. I was thinking of drowning myself in the tub, but I couldn't for two reasons. Reason #1- Ruki was laying on me sleep. Reason #2- My roommate would find me naked in the tub.

I was smoothing Ruki's hair down when the bathroom door opened up. I looked at the door, as the someone's head came around the door, I through a bar of soap at their face. "Damn it Shogo! Knock before you come in the bathroom!" I whispered-yelled at my white haired friend/ex-boyfriend. He picked up the bar of soap that fell to the floor then me, "What's the point of me knocking if I already know what you look like? That makes no sense  (y/n)" he said giving me his signature smile. 《God, I love that》I thought as I made sure Ruki didn't wake up from me throwing the soap and whisper-yelling.

"Why didn't you call or tetmxt me saying that you was coming over with a little girl? I would've gotten my room ready for her" he said tucking Ruki in my bed. I was in my closet putting on some shorts and a t-shirt, "It slipped my mind." I walked out of the closet and left the room with Shogo right behind me. "What happened?" He asked reading me like a book. I stopped in my tracks and remembered what I saw at the park. After what happened I told myself that I wasn't going to let what happened get to me and that I wouldn't cry over Tyki, but hearing Shogo's soft, calm, and caring voice broke the strong wall that I built in my heart to keep all emotions from coming out. I broke down and balled, "Why? Why do I always get used? Why don't people see me as a person that they can trutmst and be happy with? Why is it that every time I meet someone wonderful, they turn out to be an asshole?" Shogo understood what I was talking about, after all, we've known each other since grade school. He was my first crush, love, kiss, date, and friend that actually cared about me.

Name: Shogo MakishimaAge: 19Hobbies: Reading, taking walks in parks, teasing and caring for (y/n)Likes: Ex-girlfriend (y/n), Shakespeare's stories, reading, white, teaDislikes: People that makes (y/n) suffer/cryJob: Tutor and Modern Japanese teach...

Age: 19
Hobbies: Reading, taking walks in parks, teasing and caring for (y/n)
Likes: Ex-girlfriend (y/n), Shakespeare's stories, reading, white, tea
Dislikes: People that makes (y/n) suffer/cry
Job: Tutor and Modern Japanese teacher (only for people that's home schooled)
School: Tokyo University

He's basically a good boy that has bad boy intentions. He's only two years older then me and still living in the apartment that we got together a few years ago. I told him that he didn't have to stay after we broke up, but he didn't want to leave. He said that we have a lot of cherish able memories here. I loved him and I still do, but what made us break up was when he decided to leave Japan and go to America after we had a huge fight. He didn't tell me why, when, or what made him decide to leave. He still, but it's ok because now we understand each other a lot more now.

He brought me into his warm embrace and kissed my forehead. "It's ok, you have no reason to hold in your emotions. I'm hear to listen. Always have been and always will" he said picking me up and sitting down on the couch with me on his lap. He cupped my face and said "Wanna tell me why my beautiful little Crystallia Rose was holding her emotions in?"

Crystallia Rose is the nickname he gave me when we was younger. Crystallia because I could never say Crystal without adding Lia to the end of it. Don't ask me why, I don't know. And Rose because he said that I was as beautiful as a white rose in his eyes.

I calmed down some before telling him everything that I've been through so far in the last few months. After telling him, he held me close and apologized for not being there for me when I needed someone to lean on. I felt his grip around my waist get a little tighter when he said "This Tyki guy better hope I don't see him out in the streets, cause if I do, he won't see the night sky ever again..." He wasn't joking when he said that and that's what I was most scared of about him. But what really made me scared was what he said after that...

"Rahkeid Dragneel... It's been awhile since I heard that assholes name and to think that little girl you came here with is his sister." He chuckled "Looks like I'm gonna be paying him a nice visit" I looked at him and all he did was smile at me. I couldn't help but wonder if telling Shogo and Rahkeid was the right thing to do... 《I hope he doesn't try to do anything to Rahkeid... Not that I care.》

Minutes went by and my eye lids wouldn't stay open. It got to the point to where Shogo took me to my room and put me in bed. He kissed my forehead goodnight and left the room, closing the door behind him.

《What kind of madness have I gotten myself into? Sighs Boys, I swear...》