New Place

NARRATOR'S POV

Rahkeid and his parents now made it to Tokyo and now on their way to their new house. Rahkeid isn't really all the excited, but his mother on the other is over filled with excitement. As they pulled up in the drive way Mavis got even more excited.

RAHKEID'S POV

We pulled in the drive way and got out of the vehicles we all was in.

As soon as mother got out the she stared jumping around saying 'We got our dream house! We got our dream house' over and over again

As soon as mother got out the she stared jumping around saying 'We got our dream house! We got our dream house' over and over again.《How can father put up with this?!》Father opened the back of the truck and we started to unload it.

-20 minutes later-

We finished unloading the truck. "Finally.." I said and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was my father. "Sigh. What do you want?" "I want to talk to you" he said then walked in the living room. "Listen Rahkeid, you do know why we moved right?" I nodded and he continued "Please try to get along with people. You don't have to make new friends just stay out of trouble. Your mother has been dreaming of this house for as long as I can remember and it will break her heart if we move because of something you've done." "Tch, yeah sure" I said then left. I walked upstairs and went to the room that my stuff was in. Thirty minutes went by and I finished unpacking my stuff and setting up my room.

 Thirty minutes went by and I finished unpacking my stuff and setting up my room

I went out on the balcony and looked around.《Nice view from here. I can see just about the whole city》I looked to the right of me and saw a balcony on the house next door. By the looks of it, it could be a girls room. I went back in my and looked out the window and saw into the neighbors room. "So the room isn't a girls room but boys room?"

[KNOCK KNOCK]

I opened my bedroom door and saw my mother. "Our neighbors came by to say hello, come and introduce yourself." "Why would I introduce myself if you know I'll end up causing trouble!?" I said, she looked kind of said when I said that but I didn't care. "Please Rahkeid, please don't be rude. You don't have to come down right now, they're about leave but come back later. If you could come down when they come back?" She said with tears forming in her eyes. "Fine fine fine! Just don't cry jeez!!" She hugged me then headed back downstairs.

I went to lay down on my bed I when I saw a (h/c) haired girl in the room next door.《I thought that was a guys room!?》I watched the girl for a bit then heard mother call for me. At the same time the girl left with another girl. I went downstairs and saw some neighbors.

"Well, who might this young man be?" Asked a big old man. Mother and father both turned around and looked at me. "That's our son Rahkeid Dragneel" Father said. I bowed to everyone and said hello "It's nice to meet you all I'm Rahkeid Dragneel and I'm 17 years." "No need to bow your head kid! HAHA now that you've moved in the neighborhood you're now apart of the family!" The big man said slapping me on my back hard. "Garp you shouldn't slap people on their back, you hit to hard" a blonde woman said, the woman walked over to me and rubbed my back. She then bowed her head a little to me and shook my hand. "Tsunade Komiyama, I live on the right of you. This here is my eldest and only son Kou and my youngest daughter Asami." The two bowed and said hello then a boy with a straw hat came up to me, "I'm Monkey D. Luffy, Garp's my grandpa and I like to eat meat!!" "Heh, cool"

-Time skip brought to you by a lazy author-

NARRATOR'S POV

It's now 10:25 pm and everyone was now leaving the Dragneel and Vermilion residence. Zeref and Mavis was in the kitchen having a drink while Rahkeid was outside in the front yard. Rahkeid was on the phone with he's friend Landon talking about all happened today. As he was talking to Landon he saw a familiar face. A face that he never got a good look at.

RAHKEID'S POV

I was on the phone with Landon talking about what all happened today. As I was talking I notice a familiar face walking down the sidewalk.《It's her, the girl next door!》She was now walking past my house when I said "H-Hey..."