Lonely

Readers POV

Its been a week since I last saw Rahkeid and haven't seen or spoke to him since. I have to admit I kind of "Miss him..." "Miss who (y/n)?" I looked in front of me and saw my friend Rima standing in front of me. "Huh, what?" "What's going on with our girl today..." My other friend, Senri, said walking up next to Rima.

These two are my childhood friends

These two are my childhood friends. We went to elementary and middle school together, but I ended up moving a few minutes away from Tokyo Academy. I smiled at them and was about to say nothing when Rima touched my face and said "Why are you crying?" I touched my cheek and felt tears running down my face. I couldn't lie to the two of them, they know me to well. Plus, they just saw tears run down my face. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes, ready to spill out. As I looked to Rima and Senri, I started crying "Guys..."

-Rima and Senri's Apartment-

We was sitting in the living on couch. I told them everything. As I spilled everything, I cried. I cried and cried and didn't stop. I never cried this much since my parents death. My heart was aching so bad, I started coughing up blood due to all of the crying I did. Rima had a look of sorrow in her eyes as she held and comforted me.

Someone's phone started ringing in the kitchen, "My phone" I said on Rima's shoulder. I was about to get up when it stopped ringing and Senri's voice was coming from the kitchen, "Hello?"

Landon's POV

I finished all of my classes for the day, but something wasn't right about them. I was sitting in front of the University waiting for a group of friends to come out and it wasn't long before they did. I got out my car and walked to them. "Kouha, Yūkino, Sting and Rouge" I said pointing to them as I named them off. I stopped as I pointed to an empty spot next to Kouha, "(y/n)..." "She didn't come to school today" Rouge said looking at me, "Did she tell any of you?" They all shook their heads. I nodded and went to my car.

On my way home, I called (y/n), but a guy picked up. "Hello?" He said sounding tired. "Who is this?" I asked and he answered "Senri Shiki... I'm best friends with the owner of this phone..." I asked the guy if (y/n) was anywhere near him and she was, but she wasn't in the mood to talk over the phone. So, I decided to go to his place.

-Senri and Rima Apartment-

I knocked on the door and when it opened, a girl with orange hair. She looked me up and down before saying "(y/n)'s sleeping right now" she let me in and lead the way to the livingroom, "She fell asleep a few minutes after you called, she's been crying all day." I looked at her, "Why was she crying?" She sighed and took a seat next to a guy with mahogany hair, "She's upset because of some guy named Rahkeid..." she said. I sat down on next to her and nodded my head. 《Of course, that was a stupid question... It's been about a week now and Rahkeid still hasn't apologized to her, that idiot》I thought as the guy said "I'm Senri and this is my girlfriend Rima..." I looked at them and introduced myself, "Right. I'm Landon Takahashi, I'm a friend of (y/n)'s" I shook both of their hands.

-An hour later-

Rima, Senri, and I have been talking since I got here. (Y/n) hasn't woken up yet and I was getting hungry. "I think I should go now, (y/n) hasn't woken up yet and I'm getting hungry" I said as I got up, Senri got up to and said "I'm hungry too, wanna ride with me to get something to eat?" "Sure" I said as we made our way to the front door, Senri turned around to look at Rima and she nodded her head.

As we was about to get in his car, I got a phone call from Rahkeid. I sighed as I got in the car and answered it, "You know, I shouldn't be the one you should be calling, right?" "I know..." he said sounding depressed. I chuckled and told him to call her then hung up.

Readers POV

Riiiinnnggg Riiiinnnggg

My phone was ringing. This was the third time it woke me up out of my nap. I grabbed it off of Rima's night stand and answered it. I didn't say anything but the person that called me did. "(Y/n), where are you?" "... Rahkeid..." was all I could say before crying again. He sighed and said "I'm sorry for making you cry... Please don't cry ok?" I don't know what to say, like this is the first time I've ever cried over a guy like this. A thug at that...

Still on the phone, I got up quick and left. On my way to the door said goodbye to Senri, Rima, and Landon. Wait, stop. "Landon?" I looked at him as he put a chicken leg in his mouth. He waved at me and went back to eating his chicken. I shook my head and left, "Where are you right now?" I asked Rahkeid as I was running downstairs and down the street. "I'm at the café that we always go to. Where are you?" He said and I looked around me, "I'm about 5 minutes away from the cafe." I started to cross the street when I saw a familiar guy with two other guys and a girl. "Where exactly are yo-" "It's Cobra..." I said cutting Rahkeid off.

I started walking fast from him and his friends when I noticed that they was following me. But, one of them was missing. I started panicking and saying 'What do I do? What do I do?' As I picked up my pace, Rahkeid broke me out of my thoughts when he said "Run to me, I see you." I looked and saw him a couple of feet away from, so I did what he told me to do. Until someone grabbed my arm. "What the!" I said and turned around to see a guy with black hair and a blonde mow hawk holding my right arm. My arm starting hurting as his grip tightened and yanked me back, "What are you doing!?" He chuckled, "Taking you to Cobra! You're the reason why he got shot!" He laughed and started walking the opposite direction when I felt another hand grab my left hand.

"Rahkeid.." he smiled at me, "Let her go Racer.. Just because Cobra got shot, doesn't mean that she's the reason as of to why he got shot... After all, he is on a lot of people shit list. Plus," he pulled me into him and held me "This is my girl. I'll be damned if Cobra lays a finger on her. Hell, you should be grateful that I didn't shot you yet!" Racer's hand was now on my wrist.

I looked at Rahkeid then Racer then Rahkeid again and realized that his facial expression hasn't changed. He this look of 'murder' on his face and I actually kind of like it. I've seen this side of him once, but it wasn't long and he looked hot then too.

People started to gather around and was mumbling things about Rahkeid and Racer. It wasn't long before Cobra and his other two friends appeared. More mumbles came and right before I knew it, one of my fans said my name. People started looking at me and taking pictures when they realized that it was me. I started to panic and buried my face into rahkeid's chest. 《Great... Just great! Today just isn't my day...》I tugged on rahkeid's shirt and I guess he knew what I wanted because he put his right hand on top of my head. I looked him in the eyes and he looked me right back, "Cobra, seeing as of to how there's a coward around and (y/n) here doesn't want anything bad about her on the internet, I'll let you and your friend Racer here slide just this once..." Cobra chuckled, "Slide? You're funny Rahkeid. Tell me, since when did you ever cared about what a girl wants on the internet about herself?" "Since I met this one," he said staring into my eyes, "My pretty 'Model Student'." I blushed and put me face back into his shirt.

He forced Racer's hand off of my wrist and glared at him. Cobra told Racer to back down and left. Rahkeid put his right arm around my shoulders as I held his hand. We walked towards his car in silence when I stopped walking and said "I missed you..." with that, I kissed him and ran to his car.