Her Story

Readers POV

"This gravestone, is the reason why I've been running away... This is where it all begins..." I said as I looked at the big gravestone. Rahkeid was standing a few feet behind me, "What do you mean 'This is where it all begins'?" He asked. I could tell that he was confused just be the tone of his voice. I sighed and looked up at the sky, "This is my parents grave..." "What? But isn't Tsunade your..." he stated and I shook my head. I turned around and looked at him, "Tsunade is actually my godmother" I said. He was so confused that he didn't know what to say. He opened his a few times, but then closed it when nothing came out. I turned around and motioned for him to come closer. As he walked up next to me, I bent down and said "My parents died  May 19th, 2108. It's been 10 years now and I'm still suffering from this 'sickness' that I have... 10 long years since the day I killed them..."

I saw Rahkeid look at me like I was crazy from the corner of my eye. I rubbed the words that was carved in the gravestone and continued talking, "I wasn't really the one that killed, but... I was the cause of their deaths..." Rahkeid looked at me then the gravestone and read their names, "Marcus Yu and Naomi Yamamoto-Jung?" He looked at me, I nodded my head "It's exactly as you think. My parents where the world's most famous doctors that died trying to find a cure for their daughter that was cursed by Death himself at the age of 8."

-Flashback to 10 years ago-

I was outside playing in the backyard with Yoh, while mommy and daddy was talking about work with mommy Nade. I looked around to see if Asami was still outside with us, but I didn't see her. "Yoh nii-san," He looked up at me, "where's Asami?" "Asami?" He said and looked around. We bother started to get worried and didn't want to bother our parents. So we decided to look for Asami ourselves. First we checked all around and through out the house, then we decided to look around the neighborhood.

Before we left the house, we grabbed walkie-talkies. We went separate ways, I went south and Yoh went north. I looked everywhere and even asked some of the neighbors that was home, but no one saw her. I was walking past the neighborhood playground when I saw a man with long silver hair and dressed in all black. "Maybe he saw Asami." I ran towards the playground and as I approached the playground, I saw Asami laying on the ground bleeding while the man stood over her.

"ASAMI!" I screamed and ran over to her. I sat down on my knees beside her and sat her up. "Asami! Asami! Wake up!" I shook and slapped her lightly, hopping she would wake up. She didn't move an inch. I looked around and saw a lot of blood on the ground and on her outfit. I started panicking as I examined her body. She looked a lot paler then what she usually is and cold. So, I did what mommy and daddy had me taught to do in case of an emergency like this. I checked her pulse and looked at my watch, "Little pulse." I said and put my hands on her chest.

I started pumping her chest and blowing air into her mouth as I was crying, I heard someone chuckle. I looked behind me with tears running down my face and saw the man that was wearing all black. I stared at him and said "Please sir! Call 911! She's hurt or worse dead!" The man just looked at me amused and said "Why aren't you an interesting little one." He chuckled and bent down. He looked at Asami and said "Why don't you stop little girl, she's not coming back no matter what you do" I looked at him as I realized who he was. He continued "She's going to die littl-" "No!" I yelled, not caring as of to how rude I was or not.