All Better

Rahkeid's POV

Its been about two weeks since (y/n) has been out of school. It seem as if no one is really worried about her except me. I've been trying to get her off of my mind but every time I do, she pops up again. "Damn it!" I said in the middle of class getting everyone's attention. "Mr Dragneel, is something the matter?" the teacher asked looking at me confused "No" I replied back.

Three classes went by and only four more to go. I was sitting on the roof worried about her. I should text her. It won't hurt anybody right? I thought to myself and started texting (y/n). Before I sent my text I heard a male voice call out (y/n)'s name. I looked in the direction it came from and saw her. She's at school! She's ok!! I thought to myself as I got up and started running to where she was. When I got to where she was, she left. I asked some students that was around and they all said "Yeah she went to the teachers office."

I headed to the teachers office and saw (y/n) coming out. I was about to walk over to her when a girl from class called me. "Hey, Rahkeid, did you have lunch yet?" She asked then noticed (y/n) "I see that Miss 'I'm to Famous to Attend School' is back" "What do you mean by that?" I asked looking at her. "When (y/n) claims she's sick, she's really not. All she does is stay home and go out with some of her other friends that's famous. Tch, no wonder she doesn't have many friends with that fake ass personality she shows everyone"

I was sitting on the roof with Tyki, Lulu, Jason, David, and Nea. I guess they were my 'friends' since they're the only ones that I talk to in class. "I'm happy you're ok (y/n)" a red haired boy said coming onto the roof.

READER'S POV

Me, Kouha, Yūkino, Sting, and Rouge went to the roof to have lunch. Everyone was happy that I'm back at school after two weeks of being at home dying. "I'm happy you're ok (y/n)" Kouha said walking out onto the roof. "You saw me the whole time I was at home trying to get better" "What!? Kouha was at your place this whole time!" Sting said mad. "Yeah, Yūkino and Rouge also came by ever now and then" Sting was mad and pouted. We sat in our usual spot on the roof and talked.

The bell rung 10 minutes later and we started to go back to class. Everyone went in the building before me and headed to class while I was stopped by a familiar face. "I see your doing fine Miss 'I'm to Famous to Attend School'" Rahkeid said. I turned around and faced him, glaring at him I said "What did you just call me" "Oh, I see you don't like that nickname. Did you know that half of the girls in this school calls you that?" He asked chuckling. "I know what people call me and I don't need a new person calling me that." As I tried to go to my class, Rahkeid grabbed my wrist and pulled me back on the roof. "What are you doing!? I'm gonna be late to class!!" "Does it really matter? After all, you could just say that you got a call from your manager or whatever." Rahkeid started to lean down (y/n) height and was about kiss you, "Come on, just spend a little bit of time with me." He said putting his hands under my shirt. "You're the only girl I'm letting get to touch me-" before he could finish his sentence, I slapped him.

He was shocked and looked at you like he was just told something surprising. He looked you in the eyes and said "Did you... You just... How dare you slap me!?" (Y/n) just stood there unfazed at him, "I'm sorry, but I will not tolerate an immature 17, 18, or however old you are, touch me or talk to me like that!" Rahkeid started getting mad and yelled "You should know your place! You ungrateful gi-" "I maybe ungrateful, but at least I have manners" I said and walked away. I walked to my class and made it before sensei did. What the hell is wrong with him! I thought as I looked out the window.