Dedication Page/Introduction

Once again @pink_dandelion has made me an EPIC Cover!

Welcome to the sequel of On the Couch titled On the Bench!

(It's not started yet hahaha just revealing the cover OtC still has a few more updates before it is completed)

First I want to thank you all so much for your love and support of the first book. I only hope I can keep your interest and expectations the same and possibly higher and even beyond what you expect.

Updates for this book will be slower as I get started on editing and the publishing process for On the Couch so please have a little patience with me this time around.

Other than that not only is this page dedicated to my cover artist as always I try to do that first. This is also dedicated to all you readers silent and talkative, voters, and commenters from On the Couch. I love you all to death and only hope this second book warms your heart as much as the first one.

See you On the Bench!

If you haven't read it I suggest you read On the Couch first or this book will make no sense to you at all. Here is the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/8769327-on-the-couch

I am also putting it in the external link button to the right below the cover for you all to just click and it opens a new window for you.