Authors Note

Sooo, not really sure what to say. It has been fun with this series so far. I thought I would be closing it out for good when I finished this book, but excited to tell another story from the twins point of view.

I came up with the idea of On the Couch back in 2012, I didn't start writing it until last October. Started this book in January when I finished On the Couch. Starting the third book Whispers of Revenge in a few days though its all set to go for free write. Been a short, but long journey, hasn't it?

No publication date yet, now that this one is finished that will be my main focus. So updates on everything will slow. But my schedule still allows for at least two a week, but it is not a promise more of a guideline if you pay attention to previous updates.

To my readers: You are the fucking best!!! You motivate me and give me great feedback. Most of the errors and plot holes that have been found or writing technique errors have been found by you readers and I could not be more grateful and is exactly what wattpad is for.

Thank you for sticking around for so long and continuing to do so for those of you that are. I really hate endings. You get so lost and wrapped up in a character it becomes a part of you and like anything that is comforting, you don't want to let it go.

Alrighty, time to click that green check mark. I will post the link to the sequel in a separate update.

Love you all so much and look forward to seeing you and talking to you in other stories!

Thank you!