I Need To Be There! (Part Two)

"Hailie, what do you want to watch?" You asked Marshall's daughter as you flipped through the TV channels

"Ummm, I'm not sure. What do you want to watch?" She mimicked smiling as she got the remote out of your hands and started flipping through the channels.

"I'm gonna go to the kitchen for a second." You whispered as you got up slowly griping your stomach in pain.

"Ok." She responded still looking at the TV.

You got up and went into the kitchen. You were about to get a glass of water until you fell hitting your knees hard on the floor.

"Hey look, its dad!" Hailie yelled as she looked at the TV in excitement.

"Hailie, I need to go to the hospital!" You yelled as she got off the couch and ran over to you calling an ambulance.

(Marshall's POV)
"You ready Marshall?" Paul asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded my head unsure.

"Paul, can you call home and make sure everything's alright? I have a weird feeling." I asked not feeling good about going on stage.

"I will, just go out there before some angry fan comes back here and punches you." Paul laughed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Okay." I finished as I grabbed the mic and jumped on stage.

I performed a few songs then as I look over I see Paul waving like a mad man on the side of the stage.

"Hold up, hold up, stop the music!" I yelled sternly into the mic.

The music stopped and I hurried over to Paul worried.

"What's wrong!" I yelled about to start panicking, by the look on Paul's face I could tell something was wrong.

"It's (Y/N), she's being rushed to the hospital." He yelled over Denaun who was keeping the crowd entertained.

"Shit." I breathed about to faint.

"Marshall keep it together-." Paul started but I interrupted him.

"Paul, I promised her I'd be there!" I yelled as I ran to get my jacket to leave.

"Marshall, what are you doing?!" Paul yelled, by this time Denaun stopped talking and looked over at us.

That gave the crowd an opportunity to talk about what was happening.

"They don't know about (Y/N) Paul, the media cannot know about us." I warned as I slid the jacket over my shoulders.

"Marshall, you have to say goodbye, you can't just leave." Paul stated as I snatched the mic out of his hands and walked back on stage.

"Ok, I'm just gonna cut straight to the chase, I need to leave, something big is happening, I have to be there for it. I promise I'll do another show here soon. I've, I've gotta go." I spoke as fast as I could then looked back at the crowd in shock.

'My wife is about to have a son.' I thought as I took one last glance at the crowd and ran backstage.

(Y/N's POV)
"Where's Marshall." You breathed as the nurses hurried you to the Delivery Center.

"We're trying to reach him ma'am." A male doctor answered.

You sighed in pain as you held your stomach trying not to cry.

"Marshall, get here quick." You whispered as they pushed you down the hallway of the hospital.

"Mom?!" Hailie yelled running towards you with Whitney and Alaina behind her.

You were about to respond but you couldn't feel anything, it almost felt as if everything was in slow motion.

"Just wait in the waiting room miss." The male doctor commanded in a commanding voice.
(Marshall's POV)
"Paul, Hurry!" I yelled as I ran on the plane.

Paul came up from behind me as we sat in our assigned seats. I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Hailie's Number.

"Pick up, pick up." I mumbled to myself bouncing my foot up and down out of anxiety.

"Dad, (Y/N)'s in labor. We just got to the hospital!" She yelled into the phone.

"Ok, ok, baby it's ok. I'll be there soon." I comforted as I looked at Paul.

"Please get here as soon as possible." She cried, I could tell she needed a hug.

"I will, baby make sure you keep me posted about (Y/N) and the baby." I said worried as I looked around the plane trying not to be noticed by anyone.

"I will." She said as she ended the call in a hurry.

I put my phone back in my pocket about to have a happy dance but also vomit everywhere.

"Paul, what if I don't get there in time?" I questioned as I turned around in my seat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please buckle your seat belts and enjoy the flight." A robotic female voice instructed over the loud speaker.

"We'll get there in time." Paul smiled as the plane engines started and we took off to Detroit.
-----
It's been a few hours and Paul fell asleep, I was awake terrified.

"Welcome to Detroit City, prepare to exit the plane." The robotic voice boomed making me jump.

"Paul wake up." I hurried as I shook him awake.

He got got up as I gathered my things and raced out to the main doors of the airport.
----------
"Paul hurry!" I yelled behind me as I opened the car door waiting for him to catch up.

Once he got to where I was he looked at me with clear frustration.

"If you tell me to hurry one more time, I swear to god I will strangle you." He muttered under his breath.

But at this point I don't care what he says. All I know is I have one destination in my mind and thats getting to my wife.

~Getting To The Hospital~
"Where is (Y/N) Mathers?!" I questioned panicked with Paul running up behind me out of breath.

The desk lady looked at papers and told me the room number.

"Thank you." I replied as I took the sleeve of Paul's jacket and yanked it towards the elevator.

"Marshall." Paul whined as the elevator doors opened and closed.

I couldn't respond my mind is somewhere else.

I read to the Delivery room and saw Hailie in the waiting room. Once Hailie saw me she jumped out of her seat and ran over to me giving me a hug.

"Dad you need to get in there, she's refusing to have the baby unless your here." She whined as she let got of me pointing me to the room (Y/N) was in.

"Ok baby." I said as I ran to the room and opened the door.

The nurses looked at me in shock as I walked through the door.

"Sir were so glad your here, any longer and you would've missed it." On of the nurses implied as she walked up to (Y/N) feeling her head.

I quickly walked to (Y/N's) side and grabbed her hand.

"Marshall." She mumbled weakly as she slowly turned her head to me.

"I'm here, it's ok." I smiled giving her hand a comforting squeeze.