Anniversary Surprise

"What's wrong baby?" Marshall asked you.

As of right now you and Marshall were sitting in a car driving to your mothers house to celebrate the one year of your marriage with Marshall.

"Nothing's wrong. Stop worrying so much, I'm fine." You smiled trying to persuade your husband everything was alright.

He just nodded his head and continued driving. He pulled into the drive way and parked the car. Marshall took a long breath and turned the car off.

"You ready?" He said smiling.

You nodded your head and held his hand.

"I just want to warn you, my gift might be a little over the top." You smiled starting to get shy.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I wouldn't say my gift is over the top but it's something special."
-----
"Marshall, (Y/N)!" Your mother smiled as you both walked threw the door.

"Hey mom!" You smiled giving your mom a big hug.

"You ok sis? Ya look kinda pale?" Your brother smirked as he walked over to you.

"I uh-." You stuttered worrying if the gift was obvious.

"I'm only joking." He chuckled giving you a tight hug.

"My man!" Your brother yelled giving Marshall their normal handshake.

Your family, which wasn't very big, all stood in the room before you giving you hugs and saying 'congratulations'. As you stood in between Marshall and your mother your stomach started to churn. You winced in pain which cause Marshall to stop talking to your brother and look over at you worried.

"What's wrong?" Marshall asked wrapping his hand around your arm gently.

"Nothing I-." You mumbled.

You soon felt dizzy and started to fall but luckily Marshall and your mom caught you. They dragged you to the couch and sat down next to you.

"What do you need? I can call 911, get you water, anything." Your mother pleaded.

You shook your head and looked over to Marshall. "What's your present Marshall?" You asked holding his hand.

"Uhh, I got us a new house." She said shyly giving off a cheeky grin.

"Hope it has enough rooms to fit the baby." You smiled closing your eyes so he could process what you said.

"Oh yeah, it's got plenty of rooms. It's got a sunroom, eight bedrooms, and-." Marshall stopped mid sentence.

He looked down at you in shock, "Wait, what did you say?"

You smiled, "I hope it has enough rooms to fit the baby." You repeated.

"I'm gonna be a dad again?!" He screamed smiling from ear to ear.  "Oh my god."

"Congrats Bro." My brother laughed giving Marshall a pat on the back.

"So my baby sister is no long a baby huh." Your brother joked.

"Correct." You smirked as Marshall kissed your cheeks repeatedly and wrapped you in a hug.

"This is the best gift ever." Marshall mumbled into your neck.

Everyone started clapping, applauding the great news you had just shared.