Miss Show Stopper

This one is long so brace yourself! :)

(Y/N's POV)
"OH MY GOD!" One girl screamed by your ear as Eminem entered the stage.

Survival started blaring threw the speakers and you began to feel a little sick. Your stomach clenched and you fell forward making you hit your stomach hard on the guard railing. You reached for your purse to find your inhaler, but it wasn't there.

"Shit." You cursed, your head began to feel light as you fell slowly into unconscious.

(Marshall's POV)
"Oh shit. Stop, stop!" I yelled making the band stop playing.

I ran to the front of the stage with the silver mic in my hands, still in shock after witnessing a girl faint behind the Guard rails.

"What's wrong Marshall?!" Denaun questioned as he ran to my side.

"Can you make sure she's alright!" I yelled into the mic to the Security Guards.

I pointed my finger towards the poor girl, who was getting stepped on by many of my fans. I wouldn't dare jump off this stage towards the screaming fans. I'd probably get myself in more harm than that girl is now.

"What happened?" Denaun whispered in my ear.

I kept eyeing her to make sure the security guards were handling her gently, "I looked over in this direction and as soon as I knew it a woman fainted in the crowed."

"Damn." He said, watching them carry her limp body over the guard rails and setting her limp body down on the ground slowly.

"I'm gonna wait a couple more minutes to see if she's ok." I spoke loudly into the microphone, letting my fans know what was happening.

All I got back was screaming. I know it's bad for me to say this, but sometimes my fans drive me crazy. Don't get me wrong; I love my fans dearly, but everything has an annoying quirk. Minutes went by and the girl still wasn't moving an inch, which made me start to get concerned.

"Dawg, is she alright?" I yelled to the guards, only this time I didn't speak into the microphone.

"We're going to lay her down to make sure she gets some rest." One of them informed me.

I nodded my head in understanding, watching as they lifted her up and carried her backstage.

I felt very guilty and I knew that if I didn't see if she was ok, I would mentally slap myself later.

"Here's the deal, I just wanna check and make sure she's ok. I'll be back, just wait a few more minutes." I instructed the fans as I ran backstage with Denaun not to far behind me.

I ran past a confused Paul who was smoking a cigar and sitting in an arm chair.

"Marshall what are you doing?" Paul questioned bewildered.

"A girl fainted in the crowed, I need to see if she's ok." I said quickly, before Paul could have a chance to defy my decision.

"Oh, the girl, they brought her into the spare dressing room until the Ambulance gets here." Paul mentioned, now realizing why I was running around like a mad man.

I raced to the spare dressing room and walked into the room panicked.

"Is she ok?!" I questioned raising my voice.

The guard looked at me annoyed, "She is regaining conscious but she's having trouble breathing. We think she might use an inhaler."

"Alright, thank you sir." I said, giving him a small smile of gratitude.

He smiled back shortly but than brought his attention back to the girl.

"You can go back to the show sir, she'll be fine." He guaranteed, which I have to admit, took a lot of worry off my chest.

"Thanks man."

"No problem." He said in a heavy Boston accent.

'Huh, funny. I wonder where he's from?' I thought as I left the room. I jogged past Paul again and made my way back on stage. Denaun was sitting on one of the speakers drinking some water.

"Denaun, get your ass up man." I chuckled, bumping the bottom of the bottle purposely to get water on him.

"Man fuck off." He said angrily as water flowed down his shirt.

I picked my mic back up and revealed myself fully so all the fans could see me.

"Told you I'd be back." I chuckled, pacing back and forth. "Lets restart this!" I yelled into the mic making all the fans jump up and down in excitement.

Literally the crowed looks like an ocean.

"YOU CAN SOUND THE ALARM, YOU CAN CALL OUT YOUR DOGS. YOU CAN FENCE IN YOUR YARD, YOU CAN HOLD ALL THE CARDS, BUT I WONT BACK DOWN...."
--------
(Y/N's POV)
You groaned in pain, "Ouch." You whispered felling a sharp pain in your stomach.

"Are you alright ma'am?" A man asked, who was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room.

"Yeah, my stomach is just in a lot of pain." You spoke, laying your head back down gently on the couch pillow they had put behind your head.

"Do you need any medical assistance, miss?" The man said.

You smiled at his concern, "No I'm ok. I just forgot my inhaler."

He looked down in thought, "Figured that was the case. Well, I've got to get back to protecting Mr. Mathers. Paul is to the left down the hallway if you need someone."

"Ok?" You responded confused as the man left the dressing room, "Guess I'll just lay here than."
-One Hour Later-
(Marshall's POV)
"Good Job man." I complimented Denaun, giving him a pat on the back.

He gave me an appreciated smile and mumbled a small thank you then started walking away. "Now" I thought, "Time to see what's up with this girl."
(Y/N's POV)
You started to fall asleep slightly but was interrupted by someone walking threw the dressing room door.

"Umm, are you ok miss?" A male voice asked.

You opened your eyes and in the doorway before you stood the most well known man in the music industry.

"Uh, I think so." You replied looked at your body to see if there were any wounds he was referring to.

"You took a pretty hard fall, plus the people stomping on you wasn't a pretty sight." He smirked, but you could hear how sincere he was.

"I don't know weather to question your politeness of say thank you." You laughed not really knowing what else to say to him.

The man standing before you was your inspiration maybe even the reason your alive. Just the mere thought of him being in the same room as you gave  you chills.

"Well I've gotta go." He smirked "See you around Miss Show Stopper."

"See ya around, Mr. Eminem."