Knock Knock

You eyed Marshall as he messed with the dials on the studio mixers. He rubbed his head in agitation and sighed heavily making a tad bit of guilt tug at your heart. You then looked to the phone screen in your hand with a slight smirk showing upon your lipstick pained lips as you typed two words into the text message box.

Marshpotato:

You:
Knock knock💕

Marshall jumped slightly as he felt his phone vibrate in the back of his jean pocket. He mumbled tiredly and turned on his phone going into a slouched position as he unlocked his iPhone. As he read the text you had sent his eyebrows furrowed and he turned in the spinning chair to see you. His frowned lips were now in an upward smile making you chuckle at his facial expression.

Marshall:
Who's there?

You:
Leaf

Marshall:
Leaf who?

You:
Leaf me alone!

Marshall's eyebrows raised then he left out a light laugh. As he looked at you, his blue eyes sparkled finding your sense of humor rather amusing.

"You're the one that sent me the knock knock joke." Marshall laughed rolling over to you in the chair then placing a sweat kiss upon your lips.

"Weirdo." You whispered smiling at him as he rested his forehead against yours.

He smirked, "Damn right, babe."