Ok, Ideas For My New Book

So as I've said in my Bio and Message board that I'm writing a new Eminem Fan fiction. Down below are a few questions I have that I need you guys to fill out.

(Questions)
1. I need songs that are either Country or Rock and Roll.
-Also if you like other genres, tell me a song and I'll check it out to see if it fits the story.
-Has to have some type of emotional value to you. (Any song that has helped you through hard times)

2. Leave a list of names and last names. (Female names)
- I'm thinking maybe an old fashioned name. Maybe Emma or Aubrey?

2. Title recommendations.
-Something to do with Dare/ Truth in it, life's a game, life's a gamble? Something like that.

3. Need a state the girl is going to live in. (Was thinking Alabama) it needs to be a country with Woods, wildlife, some shit like that😂

4. Need a name for the girls friend and a past boyfriend name also. (Maybe William?)

5. Tell me some difficult situations You've been through and I might use it. Maybe like a car crash, family issues, past relationships, Deaths in your family, etc.

6. Tell me some things Marshall (Eminem) has been through in his past life: how he was treated as a kid, bullied, mom was a pill addict, dad left him, his uncle Ronnie.

7. Also I need some things he's said in The Way I Am book.
-Something about his body he didn't like. (Is it true something is odd about his thumbs? I think I read something a while ago that said his thumbs bend all the way back)
-Reasons why he's done curtain things in the past. (Like with Kim and why he pulled a gun on the guy she cheated with on him)
-Why he doesn't smile? (I've heard it's because he doesn't like his front teeth or something? Can you confirm)

8. What are good breeds of dogs? Some type of country dog like: Pointers, Labs, Beagles, etc.

One thing I know for sure is that she won't be a fan of Eminem's music. Maybe a few songs, but not many. Her friend is a huge fan of Eminem and takes her to one of his concerts. ----------- They meet. They fight. But somehow they love each other.

Let me know your answers so I can start writing. The book is going to be finished on July 1st, 2017 but I need you guys to help me start it out with a planned plot.

Thanks for your time friends!❤️