Your Gift (Easter Imagine)

"(Y/N) Tomorrow is Easter and I wanted to make you something special." Marshall said unexpectedly to you as he stood up from the couch.

Once he was fully on his feet he held out his hand and waited for you to take it.

"I would like to take you somewhere." He finished as he smiled at you.

You nodded your head as you grabbed his hand. He helped you up and smiled at you as you stood next to him.

You see, Marshall and you have been dating for two years now and after everything that happened with his Ex-Wife Kim he's been cautious of starting a relationship. Even though you've told him many times you would never do anything wrong to him and will always stay faithful, he never let his guard down. Well, that is until recently. He's starting to break out of his shell and has become more open to you.

"Where are we going?" You laughed as he led you downstairs to his home studio.

He ignored your question and continued smirking as he held your hand and led you down the steps.

"Such a boy." You pouted as he stopped walking when you both reached the bottom of the stairs, he turned to face you.

"I need you to find something for me." He smirked as he let go of your hand so he could turn the lights on.

"What exactly am I looking for?" You said crossing your arms over you chest with a smug look in your face.

"Its an oval shape and chickens poop them out, sit on them, then us humans fry em up in a pan and eat them for breakfast." Marshall laughed as he explained how chickens give birth.

"Ok, ok. I get it, no need to continue." You smiled.

Seeing him acting childish made you smile, so you decided to be an annoying girlfriend and comment on it.

"You sure are smiling a lot today." You commented as you started walking around to look for the egg.

Minutes passed and you found it. Proudly you walked over to Marshall who was sitting in a spinning chair.

"Found it." You said as you held it out for him to take.

He reached out and took the egg shakily. When he opened it you couldn't believe your eyes.

"(Y/N) I've wanted to ask you this question for a long time, but I was afraid you'd say no-

"(Y/N) I've wanted to ask you this question for a long time, but I was afraid you'd say no-." He started as he got out of the chair and got down on one knee "Will you marry me?" He asked whole heartedly.

You stood there frozen in time, you couldn't speak. It felt as if you were dreaming then you realized, no, this is reality.

"Please baby." He pleaded as he looked up at you with love filled eyes.

Tears filled your eyes as you nodded your head in approval. He smiled as he slid the diamond ring on your left hand. He got up off the ground quickly and kissed you passionately. He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist and lifted you up off the ground.

"This is the best Easter ever." You said as tears of joy fell from your eyes.

"Agreed." Marshall smiled as he kissed you again.

-------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Happy Easter everyone (If you celebrate it)