Dancing In The Moonlight

Marshall and you just got back from the store and he had insisted on sitting out on the back porch. You agreed, knowing he wouldn't let you live it down if you said no. And what type of wife would you be if you didn't spend quality time with your husband? As you sat in your normal chair with Marshall beside you it felt natural. He held your hand as you both looked at the starry night sky in wonder.

"You see Goliath's Belt!" Marshall enthused stroking your hand lovingly.

You rolled your eyes, "Yes I see it. Do you see The Little Dipper?"

He smirked slightly, "That's the easiest one to spot babe. Try to find one that's hard to see."

"I see the moon." You laughed.

"Yeah I see it too." He paused, "Have you ever seen that Werewolf movie?" He finished smirking over at you.

You looked over at him in shock and punched his shoulder playfully. "You're one cruel man Mr. Mathers."

"I know." He chuckled, "I'm also a very sweet one."

"How do you know you're sweet?" You questioned smiling as he got up out of the chair and held out his hand for you to take.

"Because my beautiful loving wife tells me everyday." He smiled back watching as you grabbed his hand and stood up with him.

You smirked "I am beautiful aren't I."

"Yes you are." He whispered leaning in so both your noses were touching.

The moonlight reflected off his body so beautifully. His dark blue eyes were gently looking into yours and you wonder if he was thinking the same about you. The rest of the night went perfectly, with your arms arms wrapped around his neck and him intwining himself around you, protecting you from the world.