What's That Smell?

You laid down in bed, waiting for Marshall to come lay with you. You closed your eyes starting to drift off to sleep when suddenly you felt a warm body crawl into bed with you. You knew it was Marshall so you weren't panicking. Marshall wrapped his arm around your waist and held you close to his chest.

As you both laid there in silence a horrific smell surrounded the air.

"Ewwww, Marshall what's that smell!" You screeched holding your nose.

You sat up in the bed in disgust. Looking down at Marshall.

"I don't smell anything?" He said innocently wrapping his arm around his pillow, "If anything, we all know a fox smells it's own hole first." He said, you could hear the smirk in his voice.

You smacked his bare back hard which made him jump in surprise.

"Jesus Christ, what?!" He grumbled, looking at you in agitation.

"You farted, go poop." You commanded, pointing towards the bathroom.

"Ughhhh-." He complained, pulling the covers off his body and walking towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later the satisfying sound of a toilet flushing filled the room. You heard Marshall walking towards the bed loudly. He was about to get under the covers, but you stopped him.

"Did you wash your hands?" You questioned, knowing he didn't.

"Oh my god." He huffed, walking back into the bathroom to wash his hands.

He came back out and walked to his side of the bed, "Can I hold you now?" He asked sounding impatient.

You rolled your eyes, smiling to yourself, "Sure, just don't fart again." You warned.

He got back under the covers and held you close again.

"Don't fart." You warned looking out the widow at the cloudy night sky.

"I won't, unless you tell me not to again, then I'll let on rip." He smirked.

"You're relentless." You sighed as you turned around and snuggled into his chest.

"I know." He whispered giving you a kiss on the top of your head.