I Think...

(Paul's POV)
I sat down on the porch and lit the cigar I had. After a long day at work my body needed to rest. Call it a nasty habit, but smoking cigars make me feel relaxed. I leaned back in my chair and set my gaze to the sun that was slightly setting over the trees.

*Buzz*
My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I got my phone out and read the text message.

Marshall- Paul I need your help. I'm so fucking confused, I don't know what to do.

Paul- What's wrong?

Marshall- Its (Y/N) Paul. I can't stop thinking about her. The way she laughs, smiles, talks, moves. There's something special about her that I feel and I don't know what it is.

Paul- Have you tried talking to her?

Marshall- No, I don't think she feels the same. I wanna tell her I love her but I'm so nervous.

Right when Marshall sent me his last text (Y/N's) name popped up on my phone.

You- Paul, you're like a father to me and I'm really in need of advice right now.

Paul-What's up?

You- I'm struggling with how I feel right now. I don't know how I feel about him.

Paul-Who?

You- It's Marshall I can't stop thinking about him. I really like him. It's just something that I'm new to and I've never really felt this way towards anyone. Call me weird but I think I'm in love with him.

I got back to Marshall's name and texted him.

Paul- Marshall I'll tell you one thing. If you truly love her you need to tell her. If you don't tell her how you feel you'll never truly know if she feels the same. I know you can do this.

Marshall- I'll try but I'm not gonna expect anything in return. Thanks Paul.

Paul- Don't worry man. I'm pretty sure she's gonna say yes.

Marshall-
Do you know something I don't?

Paul- Text her :/