Airplane Fright

"Marshall, I don't wanna." You whined crossing your arms across your chest stubbornly.

He sighed big, "C'mon (Y/N) I really need you to come with me on this trip."

"I know but what if the plane crashes? We could die. What if we crash into the ocean and drown to death? What if-."

"There are so many what ifs. Baby, I know your freaking out but please trust me on this." He begged whispering so Paul wouldn't hear him talking.

You looked away from his gaze feeling ashamed you were letting your boyfriend down, "I guess, but can I hold your hand while the plane takes off cause-."

"Of course." He smiled, making you calm instantly.

You sighed happily feeling relieved he was going to help you get threw this.

He glanced up and chuckled at your behavior, "I got you, nothing bad is gonna happen. I've been going on planes for a long time now and I've never had a bad experience."

"Okay, okay, break it up you love birds." Paul joked making Marshall and you look up at him agitated.

"Flight 923 is ready to be boarded." A lady announced over the loud speaker.

Your nerves spun out of control and you began to feel even more panicked than before. Marshall saw your discomfort and held your hand tightly, entwining your fingers with his.

"Hey," He smiled lifting your chin up so you could look him in the eyes, "Everything's going to be ok."

You nodded your head skeptically and walked over to the lady, handing her your ticket. She scanned it and allowed you to pass into the plane. You waited a minute at the Gate until Paul and Marshall followed suit. Together the three of you walked down the ramp to the plane and when you got to the end you were greeted by a stewardess.

"Good evening, ma'am." She greeted.

You smiled back at her and headed to an open seat. The seats before you fit the capacity of three people, which was perfect for you, Paul, and Marshall. The order goes as followed; You had the window seat, Marshall sat in the middle, and Paul sat on the outside.

"I don't think I should have the window seat." You whispered to Marshall.

He put his hand on your thigh and squeezed it gently, "You'll be fine."

"Alright folks, thank you for choosing Southwest Airlines. Enjoy your flight!" The pilot boomed threw the speakers of the jet.

As a robotic voice took over it explained what to do in a situation. "There are life jackets under your seat incase of a water evacuation. There is a safety manual in the seat pocket in front of you, but please relax, you are safe here."

Ohhhhhh those words did not comfort me at all. Water evacuation?! Oxygen masks?! Life jacket?! Whatttttttt.

You being you, you quickly pulled the safely manual out of the back pocket of the seat in front of you and started reading it rapidly. As you glanced over the pictures of what to do during a water evacuation your whole body tensed up. Marshall gently took the manual out of your hands and placed it back where you got it from.

"Don't worry yourself to death." He chuckled, being his usual boyish self.

"Please fasten your seat belts and enjoy the flight." The pilot said.

The plane started gaining speed at a rapid rate. You panicked and grabbed the closet object to you, which was Marshall's strong right hand. You grasped his hand as hard as you could using all your strength. The plane soon leveled causing you to breathe quickly and let go of his hand.

"Jesus Christ, you have a tight grip." Marshall mumbled shaking his now red hand.

You looked down trying not to laugh, "Sorry."

Marshall stopped looking at his hand then gave you a close look, "Why don't you look out the window."

With your still shaking hands, you slid the plastic covering up revealing a beautiful sunset.

"Woah, it's rather beautiful." You whispered smiling at the scene before you.

In all honesty it reminded you of a painting that looked perfect with no mistakes.

"It is isn't it." Marshall whispered leaning in and kissing your cheek lovingly.