Cockroach

"I'm gonna go take a bath (Y/N)." Marshall told you as you laid down carefully on the bed.

"If anything is wrong yell for me ok." He said walking over to you and put his hand gently on your pregnant stomach.

"Ok, if you start to drown scream." You joked as he started walking into the bathroom.

He just rolled his eyes and closed the bathroom door.

"Ugh, he's gonna be in there awhile so I might as well watch some Criminal Minds." You told yourself flipping on the TV and relaxed your body as you laid on your back.

Minutes passed and Criminal Minds just got to the best part, where they catch the jack ass, and with your luck something had to go wrong.

"HOLY SH*T!" You heard Marshall yell.

You got up as quickly as you could and held out your hands Incase you bumped into a wall you could protect your stomach.

"WHATS WRONG!" You panicked as you opened the door and ran in to see Marshall panicking with a towel wrapped around him.

"THERE IS A F**CKING COCKROACH-." He started but was interrupted by the cockroach crawling out of the tub. "LOOK, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!" He kept yelling looking as if he was about to faint.

"Honey, calm down." You said as you grabbed a towel off the top of the toilet and caught the cockroach then charged to the hotel door and threw it out in the hallway.

"Jesus Christ, sometimes I think your more of a man than me." He said still trying to calm down.

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment." You laughed looking at him as he paced around the room.

"Are you going to keep panicking about a little cockroach or are you going to get changed?" You questioned looking at the TV because your show came back on.

He glared at you then rolled his eyes "I'm getting changed."

He came out of the bathroom in boxers and flopped down on the bed next to you. Criminal Minds was still on and you were contently watching it unaware that Marshall had been starring at you.

"Don't you get freaked out watching these shows?" He smiled as he put his hand on your stomach and started rubbing his thumb back and forth.

"No, because I have my big bad protector with me." You answered as you put your hand on top of his.

"Even though I'm afraid of f**cking cockroaches cause they're nasty sons of B*tches, I'm not afraid of no man." He laughed keeping his eyes fixed on you.

"I'll be sure to dress our baby up as a cockroach for Halloween." I joked as his face turned to fear.

"Hell no."