Shade45 Countdown Special

"Today, we are going to countdown our top thirteen favorite Halloween, themeish, squeamish, regimish songs." Marshall said, moving his hands around as he spoke into the mic.

As of right now you and the rest of the Shady Crew were at Shade45 watching Royce and Em do a Halloween countdown. It was rather boring, but the guys made it bearable.

"What are you gonna be for Halloween, Royce?" Paul asked from behind you.

Royce stopped talking and looked at him in thought, "Imma probably be Freddy Crugar."

"Em, what are you gonna be for Halloween?" Paul said, waiting to hear one of Marshall crude comments.

"Eminem." Marshall answered simply, smirking as he glanced over to you.

His eyes left you quickly though, but you still noticed his little stare.

"You suck!" Paul yelled, hearing his answer.

"Are you going trick or treating Em? I dare you." Royce spoke but Em never got the chance to respond because of you.

"How about Candy Man?" You blurted, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

Your comment made Joe and Crooked laugh. Yela just sat there eating his junk food and keeping to himself.

"I like your idea (Y/N), I think I'll be candy man. Get it, candy, M&M's?" His sarcastic voice is so cute, Wait what! "Oh hang on, I think Yelawolf is chiming in."

"He's wearing Scooby Doo's right now." Royce mocked, watching as Yela started walking up to the table towards them.

"No, stop." He whined putting his hand to his head in embarrassment.

"Hahah, is little wolfeee embarrassed?" You chuckled, making him blush.

"Yelawolf literally looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo right now. We did a photo shoot earlier-." Marshall said but got cut off my Yela.

"I'm Mathew McConaughey bitch!" Yela yelled.

"And I have no idea what he just said-." Marshall said confused by the whole situation

"Catfish Billy." Yela mumbled.

"Ok he said that he's catfish billy-." Marshall declared but got interrupted my Yela again.

"No, Catfresh Billy." Yela corrected with a small smirk.

Marshall rolled his eyes, "Yeah he's Catfish Billy and he's got tiger blood and all other kinds of shit or somethin', I don't know."

Marshall's comment made everyone laugh, including you.
----------------
"This is Shade45 and that was Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince: Nightmare on my street. One of my favorite songs of all time, especially Halloween themeish, squeamish, regimish songs. But yo, I think we wanna bring Yelawolf up right now to do this next segment, because I think I gotta go take a shit again." Marshall explained. It wasn't the fact that he just admitted he had to go take a shit that made you laugh, it was just the way he said it so plainly.

Yela walked up to the table and sat down. When he sat down you could hear the crumbling of his chip bag which made you cringe tremendously.

"How's it going yela?" Royce asked him as Marshall got up and headed towards the door.

Even though you'd hate to admit it, you hate when Marshall leaves you with all the other guys. It's not that you feel some type of romantic feelings towards Marshall but he's the only one that you enjoy talking to around Shady Records. The other guys are nice, but they don't really know you so it just makes it difficult to talk to them sometimes.

"I'm just chillin' man, so what number are we on?" Yela questioned looking at the count down paper.

"We're on number thirteen of our themeish songs." Marshall concluded opening the door.

When you saw Yela smirk you knew he was gonna say something funny, "This is Pop The Trunk!"

At this point You, Crooked, Joe, Denaun, and Paul were laughing your asses off. Marshall must've heard all the laughing and Yela's comment because he came barging in threw the studio door.

"No, no, no. This is Halloween songs man, that shit is wack." Marshall said with a panicked yet calm expression.

Royce tried to defend Yela, "Well, unless you Pop The Trunk on Halloween-."

"That's you favorite record." Yela said in a blaming tone. You lost it and started laughing, "You know every word to that record." He finished smiling as he heard your laughter.

"Pop The Trunk?" Marshall said questionably.

"Pop The Trunk is next. Right here on Shade45!" Yela yelled making the four of you in the back start to laugh again.

"No it's not." Marshall argued. When Marshall said that is almost sounded like he was holding his nose.

"I'm sorry man but we gotta go into DMX- damion." Royce said sounding sympathetic.

"This show sucks." Yela enthused making all of us crack up. Even Royce threw on a smile.

"What, you leavin' now?" Royce laughed.

"Fuck you guys, except for (Y/N) cause she's actually nice to me." He joked as he walked back over towards you and pulled his chair to your laughing side.

"I'll tell you what, the day you make a Halloween song my friend. You can make it onto this countdown." Marshall promised, smirking as he spoke.

Wait hold up. If Marshall is the owner of the radio station and one of the most horrifying story tellers, he must have a song on the countdown.

You took your shot, "ITS THREE AM IN THE MORNING!" You screamed, making everyone lose it once again.

"Oh wait, is one of my songs on there? I believe it is. Hold on wait, stop the presses." Marshall said as he looked over the paper.

"I've got some shit on there, you better get with that Halloween rap man." Royce commented facing towards Yela and you.

"You better get with that Halloween paper." You smirked poking Yela's shoulder.

Your comment made Marshall chuckle, "Hahaha, yeah man, you gotta get with that Halloween paper." He joked, looking at you with sparkling eyes.

The rest of the Countdown went like this all the way threw. Although Yela's story about jumping off stage was something else. As Yela told the story Marshall sat by you and wrapped is arm around the back of your chair. You didn't feel uncomfortable, it just sorta felt natural to say the least.