I'm home!

"Draco Malfoy, will you marry me?"

The words still seemed so fresh in his head. That question still wrung in his ears every time he looked at him, hearing his voice proclaim his love for him. His love that would never die, always lingering on......

-----------

"I'm home!" He called as he walked into 12 Grimmuald Place, closing the door behind him.  "Draco?"

"In here, darling!"

Harry Potter set down his bag and walked into the kitchen, seeing Draco Malfoy cooking dinner, bouncing an almost identical little boy on his hip.

"Scorp, say hi to daddy!" Draco smiled, still concentrating on dinner though.

Harry rushed over and scooped up Scorpius.

Scorpius was almost 4 years old now, and was the spitting image of his fathers.

"Daddyyyy!" Scorpius clapped his little hands.

"Hi baby, I missed you sweetie..." Harry kissed Scorpius on the forehead and set him down, turning towards Draco once more, walking up behind the blonde and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hey darling..." Harry whispered and kissed the back of Draco's neck.

"How was work?" Draco sighed, asking that same old question every night.

"It was okay, I missed you though."

Draco turned down the burner on the oven and turned around to face Harry, still wrapped in his arms.

"I missed you too..." Draco whispered and kissed Harry's lips softly.

Harry smiled into the kiss and held Draco tighter.

"Daddy! Why are you eating momma?"

         Yep, Harry was home.

--------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL! AAAAAAAH!1!1!

I know it was short but I really hoped you guys like it, I'm sorry it has taken so long to finally get this up, please try to understand lol!