Please tell me

"Draco sweetie, please come out..."

The only reply Harry got from behind the locked door was silence. He hadn't wanted to use magic against Draco, but decided with a sigh there was no other way, as he pulled out his wand and unlocked the door.

"Draco, please... I'm so sorr- Draco?"

His sentence was cut off as he heard choking and sobs coming from the bathroom.

Feeling his heart fall, he ran into the bathroom, quickly unlocking the door with his wand, running in upon the sight of Draco sitting on the edge of the toilet, face buried in shaking hands, sobbing hysterically.

"Draco..." Harry sighed and walked over, scooping up Draco bridal style and carrying the shaking body to their bed, placing him on the large mattress.

"Draco, we need to talk about this. What is going on?" Harry asked desperately.

"You don't understand!" Draco yelled, his pale shaking hands clutching into pained fists.

"Then help me to!" Harry gasped.

Draco sat up and stared at Harry. "You heard Weasley." He spat.

"D-Draco...please don't let him get to you-"

"You don't understand!" Draco cut him off. "I can't help it!"

"I'm sorry...baby I'm so sorry..." Harry held Draco close.

"I'm so confused! About everything!"

"Like what?" Harry asked calmly, petting Draco's hair.

"My doctor said my medication needs to be boosted, and he heard about my outbursts, and said I might have to go away for a while if I can't control myself, but I can't help it! And I-"
Draco ranted until he choked, cutting off his sentences.

"What is it?" Harry urged Draco to finish.

"I can't tell you." Draco choked and whispered in pain.

"Please... Please Draco, please tell me. I can help you! I love you!"

A few minutes of silence passed, before a choked sob cracked the air.

"I'm pregnant-"