Are you mad?

"Mr. Potter?"

The head of messy hair shot up, staring at the healer.

"Is-is Draco awake?"

"He is... You may come see him now."

Harry immediately stood up and began walking down the hall towards the room.

"Please Mr. Potter, not so fast, be gentle and quiet, he is very fragile right now."

Ignoring the healer, Harry ran into the room. "Draco! What were you thinking!?" He asked loudly, his voice loudly filling the room.

Draco winced and looked away from Harry, covering his soft ears. The affect that yelling had on him, even years later.

"Draco, I-I'm sorry..."

Draco just nodded, still looking down into his lap.

"Draco sweetie...." Harry walked over and sat in the hard plastic seat next to the stiff bed.

"Harry...please-"

"Shhh....we'll talk about this later." Harry planted a soft kiss the Draco's forehead, and began to gently rub behind his ears, making a soft putting sound full the room.

"Is Scorp with you?"

"Um, no..." Harry shook his head, causing Draco to frown. "Don't you think I would have wanted to see him?"

"I- I wasn't thinking, sorry..." Harry shrugged.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Can you get him then?"

"I can have Mione bring him over."

"Alright." Draco nodded and closed his eyes.

"Are you mad at me Draco?" Harry asked suddenly.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

----

"Harry? Where have you been! You didn't come home from work, you didn't answer your silly phone, you had me worried sick!"

"Shut uuup..."

"W-what?"

"I said, shut it."

"Harry-are you drunk?"

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

Draco felt a hard smack across his face, followed by tears streaming down, and a choked sob escaping his mouth.

Scorpius peered around the corner, hiding under a blanket of his, as he was supposed to be in bed.

The last thing the little boy heard was the bedroom door slamming and locking, and saw his father standing there alone now.

"Mommy...?" A quiet noise escaped the little mouth.

----

"I love you Draco...."

"I know. I love you too."

Hermione soon arrived with Scorp, the small blonde bursting to see Draco.

"MOMMY!" Scorpius cried happily, holding onto Draco's arm tightly once Hermione had put him down on the bed.

"Hey precious.... were you a good boy for Auntie Mione?"

Scorpius nodded and smiled. "I was! We played and I helped make dinner!"

"Good boy....I'm glad."

Hermione smiled, but still had that sentence from the boy in the back of her head.

"Daddy hit mommy."