Mommy?

"That will be $35.50"

Draco nodded and out a check for the groceries, balancing Scorpius in the baby pack strapped around his chest.

Walking out of the muggle grocery store, Draco heard men catcalling, every week they'd be trying.

"Hey pretty lady! Come on, Still nothing?!"

"Nothing for you."

Walking into their apartment, Draco sighed heavily and set down all the grocery bags.

"Alright baby, are you hungry?" He held Scorpius, bouncing the child lightly.

"YAAY!" The smaller blonde clapped.

Draco smiled widely and put Scorpius in his high chair, so he could get him food.

"Mommy! Where daddy?" The young voice called across the kitchen.

"Daddy's at work, sweetheart."

Scorpius sighed and played with a small toy he held in his small hands.

Draco soon came over, placing the bowl of dry cereal in front of the smaller blonde.

"Eat up, baby."

"Mommy will be right back, sweetie."
-------------------

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Watching the clock, Harry took in a deep breath, and slowly let the air escape through his chapped lips.

He was bored out of his mind, as the Auror department only had office work, leaving him stuck in a boring room, just him and his paperwork. Fun....

He just wanted to be home with Draco and Scorpius. He just wanted to be with his family.
But right now the only person he was with was the slutty receptionist diagonal from his office.

Sighing again, Harry dove back into the pile of typed paper, determined to get at least half done.

Hearing a clock announce it was 7:30 pm, he leaned back in his office chair, running his hands through his unruly hair, sighing, finally done for the day.

Standing up and stretching, he yawned and flooed himself home.

"Hey babe!" Harry called out as he entered their flat, yawning as he finished speaking.
He walked into their bedroom and saw Draco asleep, with Scorp crawling around on the bed.

"Hey buddy!"

"DADDY!" Scorpius exclaimed and clapped.

"Shhh, mommy is sleeping!" Harry chucked as he sat down in the edge of the mattress and pulled Scorp into a hug.

"Mommy fell asleep long time go, after eatin somepthin funny."

Harry's face fell. "What."

Scorpius nodded and looked right up at Harry.

"What did mommy eat, Scorp?" Harry breathed heavily.

"I dunno, it was in the cabinet!"

"What cabinet."

"You know, the locked one over the bathroom sink."