Children

"Harry?" Draco purred sweetly.

"Yes kitten?" He smiled and walked over to the blonde that lay curled up on the couch.

"Can we cuddle?" Draco looked up with a hopeful smile.

"Of course." Harry sat down and pulled Draco into his lap.

Scorpius was out with Hermione and Ron, leaving the whole day for just Harry and Draco, something they hadn't had for a long time.

"Remember that time out took me to the astronomy tower for a picnic? And you were being a stupid show off on your broom...." Draco asked, giggling softly at the end."

"Of course...I loved taking you there. You were always in such beautiful awe from the view, and it got your mind off of all the scary things going on. It was kinda like our happy place..." Harry nodded slowly, remembering before the war, during their Hogwarts days.

"Do you ever miss it?" Draco looked up.

"Sometimes....But I wouldn't be married to you yet, and we would have our beautiful son, and we wouldn't be as happy as we are now..."

Draco nodded, seemingly deep in thought.

Harry massaged his fingers through the soft blonde hair behind Draco's perked ears, causing the blondes tail to twitch with delight.
Draco purred softly and smiled up at Harry.

"Draco?"

"Yes?"

"Would you ever want to.....have another child?"

The purrs ceased, and silence filled the sunny room for a minute.

"I don't know...." Draco finally said quietly, playing with the end of his tail.

"Children are a lot of work... As much as I love being a parent, and I love our Scorp, I'm not fully stable 24/7 yet..."

"It's okay if you don't....just wondering." Harry frowned, bit wanting Draco's to be upset.

"Alright." Draco smiled slightly and relaxed into Harry's chest again.

Harry resumed the petting, and the pleasant purrs filling the air yet again.

-----

Sorry it's so short! I have been trying to update more often, but that means that the chapters will be a bit shorter, ranging 250- 400/500 words. Thank you for understanding.