I Don't Know

A green smoke filled the air as Harry flooed him and Draco to St. Mungos, as Ron and Hermione babysat Scorpius.

Harry rushed in, passing other people in line, desperate.

"Please! I need a doctor right now!" Harry cried out desperately, pushing to the front.
Once the nurses saw who he was, they immediately gave him their full attention.

These were the only times that Harry enjoyed his fame and used it for his benefit.

Draco was soon rushed into a private room, healers entering and asking Harry to step back a bit, to let them see the patient.

Laid out on the plain white stiff bed, Draco lay motionless, though his life was confirmed, his heart still pumping.

Stroking a soft pale hand gently, Harry sat next to the bed and stared at Draco's motionless body, every little twitch or ounce of life had seemingly drained out of the pale boy.

Rubbing behind his soft ears, He missed hearing the content purring sound that tended to fill the room whenever this action was performed.

Harry closed his eyes and begged that Draco would be okay, not really knowing who he was begging. Anyone who would listen; who could help.

Everything had been going so well, to.
Draco had conquered his doubts, all the depression and anxiety, and was on steady medication. He was happy now, he had his husband and baby boy, and a nice home.

What had caused this then?

Questions raced though Harry's mind, whirling violently, forcing him to close his eyes to avoid a headache.

The door behind Harry clicked open, and a healer stepped in, quietly closing the door behind himself.

"Mr. Potter?"

Harry slowly opened his eyes, turning to see the healer and emitting a sigh. "Yes?"

Walking forward towards the bed where Draco lay, Healer Desine looked down at him sorrowfully.

"We can help you, but we first need to figure out what Draco ate. Do you have any idea what it could have been?"

Harry closed his eyes tight and bit his lip. "Draco had a bottle of sleeping pills in the bathroom cabinet...but he had a lot of pills. Antidepressants, stimulants....."

A deep sigh left the healers mouth.

"Well, I will need to see them all, can you have someone bring them in?"

"Of course, I can contact someone now..."

"Perfect. The sooner we can figure out what he ate, the better."

Nodding, Harry sent a patronus to Ron and Hermione, asking if one of them could bring everything that was in that cabinet.

He soon got a reply, which was of course positive, and Ron soon showed up, arms ladened with a bag full of bottles.

"That all of it?"

As the ginger nodded and set down the bag, he sighed. "Do they think he'll be okay?"

"I don't know. For the first time in a long time, I don't know."

---------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! ALSO, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!