Cheerios

"What do you want for breakfast, Harry?"

"Whatever you want to make." Harry smiled and walked up behind Draco, wrapping his string arms around Draco's thin waist.

Draco giggled and placed down the plate he was holding, turning around to face Harry.
Harry leaned down and kissed Draco's lips gently.

"Ew, daddy stop eating mommy!" Scorpius whined from his high chair.

"I'm not eating mommy, sweetie." Harry smiled at his son, slightly pulling his mouth away from Draco's.

"Then what are you doing?"

"Showing that I love mommy."

"Mommy shows love to me by feeding me."

Harry chuckled and smiled wider.

"Mommy is very loving, huh?"

This earned a nod from Scorpius.

"Mommy! I want Cheerios!"

Draco giggled and nodded, retrieving a small plastic bowl and pouring the cereal in. "Milk or no milk?"

"Milk!" Scorpius clapped.

Pouring it and placing the bowl in front of the small child, Draco kissed the top of his head.

As Scorp ate, Draco sat down with a bowl as well and pushed the cereal around a bit, never scooping any though.

Noticing the familiar behavior, Harry frowned. "Draco, are you going to eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Draco, you need to eat."

"I'm not hungry!" Draco repeated, a slight edge to his voice now.

Harry sighed. "Draco, did I do something?"

"I'm just not hungry, dammit!" Draco yelled and stood up, slamming his hands on the table before leaving the room.

Harry sat there dazed for a moment, before a small voice broke him of his trance.

"Mommy didn't even finish the Cheerios....."