Naps

Stop.

Stop thinking.

STOP.

Why...

WHY.

Draco Malfoy's tear stained face was buried in his shaking hands, his ear twitching uncontrollably.
Behind the locked door of their personal bathroom he hid, biting his chapped and now bleeding lips, clenching his hands into pale fists.

Draco Malfoy was a mess.

"Harry-are you drunk?"

"SHUT UP!"

Draco placed a shaking hand on his left cheek, remembering the familiar stinging feeling that he never though would come from Harry.

Closing his eyes, he unlocked the door and leaned against in momentarily, before opening in and clicking the light off, trudging over towards the king sized bed, slowly crawling under the covers and pulling them tightly over himself.

I just....need sleep....

Draco smiled slightly as he felt himself drifting off.

-----

Harry quietly opened the dark wood bedroom door, trying to avoid the squeaking sound that came from the hinges. "Draco-" He whispered, stepping into the darkened room, stopping his sentence when he saw the lump in the bed under the quilt, slowly rising as falling as it breathed.

Harry carefully pulled the blanket from over Draco's face so that the blonde could breathe better, and sat in the edge of the mattress, his eyes falling on the sleeping figure.

Gently pressing a soft kiss to Draco's forehead, Harry then stood up and quietly left the room.

"Daddy, why you being so quiet?" Scorpius waddled up to Harry, looking up at his father.

"Because mommy is sleeping." Harry sighed, before bending down and picking his son up, balancing him against the side of his right hip.

"Mommy's take naps too?"

A light chuckle left Harry's lips. "Yes baby, they do."