Harry

Draco was asleep on a patched couch in the cozy living room of the Granger-Weasley household, holding a sleeping Scorpius.
This peaceful scene was soon disturbed by a loud noise and rustling of ashes, as the fireplace became aglow with a green light, a tall well built figure appearing.
Rubbing his closed eyes gently, Draco glanced up and gasped, holding Draco close. The boy curled up tighter, holds his child closer to him.
Realizing it was Harry, he didn't know if he should relax or be even more scared.
"Draco-fucking finally-" Harry slurred. "Hermione!" Draco called from the couch.
Harry walked over and sat next to Draco. "I missed you so much angel..."

"Harry please...I-I think you need to leave...."

"No, I just finally found you! Don't you wanna be with me?" He huffed.

"You're scaring me Harry. Please. This is exactly why I left." Draco exclaimed, shifting his weight on the couch.

Hermione came into the room with Ron, eyes widening as they saw their best friend.
"Harry....."

"WHY DID OU TAKE HIM FROM ME?" The raven haired boy screamed, causing Draco to wince, his ears twitching.
"We didn't Harry, he came here." Hermione said quietly.

"BULLSHIT! H-he loves me!" He shouted again, visibly shaking.

"I do love you Harry! I love you so much!" Draco cried out, trying to be strong under the circumstances.
Harry grabbed Draco's arm. "W-why did you leave me?" He asked, his hysteric voice giving away his obvious drunken state.

"You weren't save for Scorpius to be around...." Draco looked down.

"Harry, I'm sorry about this mate..." Ron sighed. Harry looked up, his emarald eyes met with the sight of his best friend holding up his wand towards him.

Before he could burst out, the sleeping spell was fired, and Harry Potter fell unconscious on the floor.