Family cuddles

"Mhmmm...."

Draco felt a slow, massaging pleasure spread through his small back, the relaxing touch rocking his body out of his comfortable sleep.

Inhaling deeply, Draco's body moved into a stretch, starting with his legs and traveling up into his thin arms.

He felt a pair of rough, big warm hands moving up to his small shoulders and rubbing lovingly.
A gentle smile spread over his sleepy face, and he wiggled slightly in his place to let Harry know that he was now awake.

"Morning love...." Harry greeted gently and kissed Draco's temple, the the top of his head between his ears.

"Good morning...." Draco whispered, keeping his eyes sealed, a gentle yawn escaping his mouth.

"Did you sleep well?"

Draco nodded in response, and turned around to face Harry, hugging him tightly. "I love you." He whispered into Harry's shoulder. "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...."

A sad frown crossed Harry's face. "Darling....why are you sorry?"

Clutching onto Harry tightly, Draco shivered. "I'm never good enough..."

"Draco that is nonsense. You are beautiful, you are the best mom in the world, you are always so calm and collected, you keep this family going!" Harry held Draco tightly and kissed the top of the soft blonde head.

"But I always mess up!"

"Mess up? D-Draco.....what are you talking about?"

"I always mess up... "

"Draco, you are a parent, and a human. You are gonna make mistakes sometimes, but that doesn't make you a bad parent or person."

Draco sighed and leaned into Harry's embrace. "I love you..."

"I love you too sweetheart."

"Mommy's awake!"

Draco's face lit up as he heard his child's happy voice, and heard the pitter patter of Scorps bare feet against the hard wood floor, running into the master bedroom.

Climbing up onto the big bed, Scorp bounced over to Draco, hugging the older blonde around the neck. "Missed you, Mommy!" He mumbled happily into Draco's neck.
Draco held Scorpius in a warm hug.
"I missed you too baby...were you good for daddy?"

"Very! I helped him do the dishes!"

"Y-you did the dishes?" Draco turned to Harry in disbelief, causing the messy haired man to smile and nod. "Yep."

"You guys are too much." Draco giggled and hugged both of them.

"Daddy let me play with the bubbles! Scorp exclaimed and clapped.

"Did he really!?" Draco gasped playfully and wore a big goofy grin.

Scorpius nodded happily and a smile adorned his chubby little face.

"Listen Scorp, mommy is sorry for yelling..."

"Is okay mommy. I understand, daddy can be annoying sometimes." Scorpius said seriously.

"Hey!" Harry sat up.

"It's true." Draco and Scorpius say in unison, though they were both smiling at Harry.

"Shut up...." Harry whined.

"Mommy, daddy said bad word."

"It's okay, Daddy will have to make up for it later." Draco said and winked at Harry.

Blushing slightly, Harry smiled and kissed Draco's cheek, then Scorps.

"You know you love me anyways." Harry smiled.

"Yep!" Scorpius nodded and crawled into Harry's lap from Draco's.

Draco smiled at his family, hoping that things would remain this happy.