Daddy loves you

READY FOR SOME FLUFFY DOMESTIC SHIT!? YAAAA

-------
After dinner that evening, Draco began doing the dishes as Harry walked into the living room and sat on the couch.
Draco sighed and charmed the sink to do the dishes itself, turning and picking up Scorpius.

"Your so messy baby!" He smiled and spun him around, bringing him to the bath.

"Mumma!" Scorpius clapped happily and hugged Draco.

Smiling, Draco placed the small boy in the little tub, getting the water running.

"Harry!" He called.

Harry sighed and got up from the couch, walking into the bathroom. "Ya?" He yawned.

"Can you go get a new pair of pajamas for Scorp?"

Nodding, Harry left the room and walked into the nursery.

Draco smiled down at Scorpius and kissed his soft blonde hair.

"Why does daddy go away so much?"

"He was work sweetie..."

"But he always gooone!" Scorp pouted.

"I know baby... it's okay. Your daddy loves you very much."

Scorpius nodded slowly and played with the bubbles silently.

Draco smiled and kept washing Scorpius's hair.
Harry soon came back with the pajamas and beamed at the sight.

He walked up behind them and wrapped his arms around Draco's waist, the blonde leaning back slightly into his touch.

"I love you." Harry whispered in Draco's ear.

"I love you too." He smiled, shutting off the bath water and turning to face Harry.

Draco leaned in and kissed Harry gently. The raven haired man wrapped his arms around Draco's shoulders and pulled the blonde closer.

"Ew!" Scorpius giggled.
Draco smiled softly and turned around the dry off the small boy.

"I'll be out soon, just putting this little guy to bed." Draco kissed Harry's cheek and walked out with Scorpius in his arms, dressed in the clean pajamas.

After placing the toddler in his little bed and kissing him goodnight, Draco quietly left the room and walked down to Harry, sitting in the living room, looking over work papers.
He looked up at saw Draco, alone, and immediately stood up.

Draco smiled and walked over, kissing Harry deeply and passionately.

Snaking his arms around Draco's thin waist, Harry pulled the blonde closer.

Draco smiled into the kissed and pulled back a little bit.

"I'm gonna head to bed."

"Already?" Harry whined, wanting to have a little 'fun'.

"I'm tired, Harry."

"Alright. I love you."

"Love you more."

"Not possible."