Birthday Girl

Well, that was probably the only good thing. My dad never changed. He also didn't know that Peter and I were together. And I wasn't going to tell him any time soon. Even if we had been dating for 10 months. There was also only 2 weeks left before the big day. 

But this morning, my dad got pissed at me because he thought I was hiding something from him. Since I sometimes spend 4 days away from home and I tell them I'm at Molly's house. But of course, I'm at Peter's. So I didn't leave my house without getting hurt. 

Once I was at my locker, Peter arrived and whispered, each word brushing my ear, "Happy birthday babe. I love you." at the last word, he kissed my neck. 

When I turned around to face him, he saw what my dad did. 

He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me outside. Once the door closed behind us, he blew up. 

"Did he do that to you!" it was more of a statement then a question but i still answered. 

"Yes-" he cut me off. 

"I've had enough of him hurting you! I love you and when you get hurt, I get hurt!" the pain was visible in his voice and his eyes. I never knew that he got hurt so bad when things like this happened, and it made me ache inside. 

I reached over and took his hand in mine, squeezing lightly, and he squeezed back. 

"We're going to do something about this you know. He won't get away with it. We'll make him suffer as much as he's made you suffer." 

I smiled and gave him a hug, needing the safety and comfort of him. He hugged me back. And at that moment, I decided I was going to go to my house with Peter, since my parents weren't there. I had to go get something and some clothes because his parents said that I will stay with them until the Choosing Ceremony. They let me come to their home whenever I wanted. They gave me food and shelter without even asking anything in return. They were my family. And Peter was everything to me. 

At the end of the day, I stopped him from going on his bus, "Peter, I need to get something at my house. But don't worry, no ones there. And I know that as a fact because today is the day that my parents are going to Erudite to meet Jeanine. But do you mind coming with me? It won't be long." 

He didn't seem sure at first, but then he shrugged, took my hand and walked toward my bus. 

As I opened my front door, I saw that no one was there. 

"Put your bag down here, we won't be long." 

He did as I told him and we started walking upstairs to my room and closed he door behind us. 

"Why are we here exactly?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"Your parents told me I would stay with you guys until the Choosing Ceremony. So I have to get clothes." I said, turning toward my closet. 

"So we're alone, right?" 

"Yes, why?" I turned around, only to see him making his way to me. He wrapped both arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss me. 

Once our lips touched, happiness rushed through me. I always felt this way when he kissed me, like someone lighting a fire in my body. Just like the first time we kissed. 

He pressed me gently against the wall beside my closet, never pulling away from our embrace. 

Peter lifted me up and I wrapped both of my legs around his waist and his hands moved to hold the back of my thighs. 

I was only wearing a short black skirt with a white strapless shirt.  

Both my arms snaked up his shirt, feeling every muscle on his back and stopped at his neck. 

"I love you," I said between kisses. Peter smiled and answered, "I love you too, birthday girl." I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. 

He started walking toward my bed, still holding onto me. 

When he laid me down on my back, I pulled him down on top of me. Our bodies crashed together. He pressed his lips on mine, hard. His lips moved from my mouth to my jaw all the way to the crook of my neck. Each kiss sending electricity through me. 

I put my hands on the hem of his T-shirt and started to pull it up, but he finished it for me. He then pressed down on me again, his hands moving from my thighs to the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up slowly, and I didn't pull it down, even when I felt the air on my bare stomach. But before we go any further, we heard the front door open. I pulled away from the kiss, gasping. Who was there? They couldn't be back yet! They planned to meet her on the day of my 16 birthday, to make sure I'd be alone. 

And when I heard voices, I knew it was them.

---------------------------------------

Vote!

Follow!

Comment!

-Mrs. Gleeson