Just Like Old Times

I found spare time! Hope you enjoy this chapter, i actually really like the end!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like hours, Four dismissed us for dinner.

"Finally." I heard Molly groan as we made our way to the dining hall. "Look at my hands, they are so soar I'm barley able to bend my fingers."

She wasn't the only one who's hands hurt, mine did too, a lot. "You girls are such wimps." Peter joked, earning a glare from the both me and Molly.

 At dinner I barely ate a thing because I was way too busy laughing my head off at what we were talking about. When we finished eating, we decided to walk around the compound, searching for a hidden place to sit at.

Molly and I were walking in front of Drew and Peter, talking about how Dauntless life would be once initiation was over.

"It'll be awesome, we could live right next to each other, two best friends living the life." she said as she looked around.

"Yeah, I can't wa-" I started before a scream escaped my lips as Peter grabbed me from behind a slung me over his shoulders, running into a hallway a bit further. He put me down smirking as I glared at him. "You jerk." I hit him playfully. "You scared the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry, Drew dared me to do it." He answered as he blocked my hit, grabbing a hold of my hand before bringing it up to his lips.

"Oh, so you're playing truth or dare, is that so?" I said, a blush forming on my cheeks when he kissed my hand.

"Yup, and Molly wants to play too." I heard Drew say from behind me.

"Come on, babe, play with us, it'll be fun. Just like old times." Peter's arms snaked around my waist as he brought me down on his lap.

"Okay, let's play."

"Yes!" Molly cheered. "So who starts."

"I will." Drew said, looking at each of us, wondering who to pick. "Molly, truth or dare?"

"Truth." she answered confidently, even though I knew she hated answering personal questions.

"If you could date anyone in the transfer initiates, who would it be?" Molly gave him a death glare before she started thinking.

"Uh, either you or Peter." Both of the guys looked surprised.

"Why us?" Peter asked.

"Because you're the only guys I know here. Not because you're hot or anything."

"I find Peter is very hot." I stated, grinning.

"I hope." I heard Peter mumble.

"Okay, my turn to pick someone." she interlaced her fingers together, before choosing me. "Florence, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I answered simply.

"Have you and Peter ever had sex?"

"No." Peter and I both answered at the same time.

"Okay,"  Molly said as if she didn’t believe us.

I rolled my eyes. "Drew, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Molly."

His face reddened. "Never!"

Drew had recently told Peter that he had a crush on Molly and I overheard it (not that Peter told me, he's a loyal friend) so this was my dare.