The Blueprints

We didn’t go back to the common room after that. Well, the boys didn’t, I did and that was only to go get Molly.

Once I entered, Christina and her friends all looked at me with disgust except for Tris who was cleaning up the blood from the ground. After she was done scrubbing the floor, she got up and left the room, all the while not paying me a single glance. To be totally honest, I didn’t care because I wasn’t the one who did that to Edward. Sure I might have given Peter the idea but I didn’t tell him to do that, so technically, they shouldn’t be mad at me.

Molly was standing up in her bed in the corner of the room, playing with her bed sheets like the bored person she was.

“Molly,” I snapped her out of her daze once I stood beside her bed.

She quickly looked at me and frowned. “Why did you guys just leave without me?” She asked. She wasn’t angry, just curious as to why we had just ditched her after the incident.

“To be completely honest, I don’t even know why they brought me with them.”

“Oh,” she pursed her lips but then shrugged. “Well whatever, where are the guys, anyway?”

“They’re out there,” I jabbed my thumb towards the door, indicating that they were both waiting for us in the hallway. I wonder how Tris reacted when she saw the two of them when she exited the dorm. Did she confront them or just walked away and ignored them like she did to me. Probably the latter.

As soon as Molly got out of her bed, we both walked out of the dorm, Christina and her clique’s judging eyes following our every move.

After that awkward moment in our room, the tension disappeared once the door shut behind us, much to everyone’s fortune.

It might have only been five in the morning but everyone was wide awake. And when I said everyone, I meant every initiate from our group. I noticed quite quickly that no one in the room seemed to want to sleep anymore, not after what happened to Edward.

The four of us walked casually around, talking about everything and nothing but everyone avoided talking about what happened earlier this morning.

Though it’s not until after lunch that things got a bit more interesting. When we entered the training room, we found unloaded guns and knives just sitting on the same table they were when we had practiced with them. It’s quite an idiotic thing to, to be honest. In other words, it’s quite a Dauntless thing to do, to leave these dangerous weapons at anyone’s disposal. Not that we minded, that’s when our fun started.

As soon as we saw the knives lying carelessly on the table, we all knew this was going to be fun. We created a new game called Knife Dares which basically consisted of each of us grabbing as many knives as possible and when it was our turn, we had to try to hit as many different targets as possible. The person who hit the most could make the losers do whatever they wanted.

After our first round, Drew was the one who won but only because he had cheated. Every time we were about to throw, he would do something like hit our foot to make us stumble and miss our target or sneeze really loudly to make us jump once we let the knife fly. But none of us really minded because like I said multiple times before, Drew sucks at dares. At the end, when he won by one point against Peter, he made us go get the knives that were lying around the floor like chickens. If someone had been walking in the hall and had seen us, they would probably have thought we had mental problems. I mean, it’s not every day you see three sixteen year olds acting like chickens while they pick up scattered knives on the ground.

After the next round, Peter won and being the big baby he was made me kiss him while our friends picked up the knives; not that I minded.

When I finally won during our fifth round, I decided to change things up a little and made them do fifty pushups. Being in Dauntless made us a lot stronger and none of them were really that tired after the fifty pushups; though I know as a fact that they would be dead if I made them do ten more.