Aptitude Test

Peter's lips were against mine, his body crushing me to the wall, making it impossible for me to escape. Both of his arms were on either side of my head and my hands making fists in his beautiful brown hair. His lips moved against mine, causing me to get all warm inside. We were at the cafeteria of the school, waiting to go do our aptitude test. The thought of not knowing what would happen didn't make me nervous, it made me excited. Today was just the aptitude test, and tomorrow we'd finally be able to leave to go to Dauntless.

When Peter's lips left my mouth and went to my neck, I looked around at room. We had been making out for over 10 minutes now, never once had our lips left from the others skin, whether it was our lips or even our shoulder, so for sure there would be some people looking at us. There were some Erudite kids dressed all in blue reading books or talking to their neighbors, some Amity girls playing a hand clapping game, a group of Candor dudes with black pants and white shirts that I barely knew sitting at a table and having a debate about who-knows-what, Dauntless teens dressed all in black laughing their heads off about something someone said. And then there were the Abnegation people, dressed all in gray, just sitting at the table, not talking. That faction was so boring. They barley did anything fun because it wasn't selfless. My eyes stopped on one Abnegation girl in particular, with blond hair tied in a bon (pretty much like every other girl in that faction), small body and grayish blue eyes staring right at Peter and I. Once she saw that I was staring right back at her, she looked away, but not before I gave her a wink. Peter had made his way to my jaw when the girl had stopped looking, though when I looked from the corner of my eye, I saw her staring at us as discretely as she could, just not succeeding very well.

"Hey Peter? Kiss me on the lips, we have an audience." I told him. He stopped kissing my jaw, took one look at where I was staring, smirked and kissed me on the lips. Our kiss became passionate, so passionate that I never wanted it to stop. But after a couple of seconds, someone came in and started to call out names, the third name was mine, so I pushed Peter away from my body, gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and walked toward the hall where I would take my test.

I arrived at room 4, took a deep breath even though I wasn't nervous and opened the door. Inside was an Abnegation member. Just great, the faction I despised the most was going to be the person for my aptitude test.

Before the woman could ask me anything, I walked toward the metal chair in the middle of the mirrored room and sat down. "Hello, I am Sophie, you must be Florence, am I right?" the lady asked, coming toward the chair with a little container with a liquid inside. She placed it down carefully on the table beside the chair and went to grab some wires. She had brown hair tied up in a high ponytail and had brown eyes. Her clothes were just plain gray, like the Abnegation dress code said they should so they could blend in and not attract too much attention.

"Yeah, your right, now can we just get this over with?" I asked, I didn't want to get over with it, more like…wanting to know what would happen.

"Wow, never had someone so eager to do something like this. People are usually nervous or even scared." Sophie said, looking down at me in surprise.

"Well, Sophie, I don't really care what will come. I don't get nervous easily for things like this, things that you don't know what will happen, it actually gets me excited." now give me the liquid and wire me up so I can do the stupid test!

"Alright then." she started attaching wires to mine and her head. Once she was done, she handed me the liquid. "Now, once you drink this, it will take effect in 60 seconds, which will cause you to go in the aptitude test." When she was done, I drank the liquid, which didn't really taste that bad. "Alright, now relax, and close your eyes." I did as she told me, which wasn't hard since I wanted to do it as soon as possible, but before the drug could take me in, I heard Sophie say, "Do whatever you think is right." and she was gone.