Chapter 17: How I Feel About You(part1of3)

Dinger's POV:

"Do you have't to go Dinger, I mean it's only three in the morning", Shelly wined, trying to take my shirt off again. Pulling away from her, and buckling my belt, "yes Shelly I really have't to go".

Then I slipped on my jacket, "will I see you tomorrow"? Sighing heavily, "nope I'll be real busy on Saturday. Night night Shelly, don't let the bed bugs bite".

When I was finally outside, I started running(if you could call what I was doing running-after all I do have a broken leg). "Owww", I complained, rubbing my bottom lip, it was super sore. I looked at the blood on my finger, "holy shit, Shelly made bleed"!

****************************

"Uuugggghhh could you be any slower", I groaned. Bam was climbing down the tree that was by her bedroom window. "Up yers Cripple", she hissed. I laughed at her name calling, "well if I'm such a cripple then how come I can climb up and down a tree faster than you", I challenged.

"Oh I don't know, maybe it's because your an expert at climbing trees. Considering the fact that, that's all part of your 'Dinger Special'". How in the hell does she know about that, she's never had the 'Dinger Special', I thought.

"I'm falling! Dinger, I'm falling"! Huh, I looked up and almost went into a cardiac arrest thing, when I seen Bam falling!

And in seconds she was, well-this is really cliché. But the way Bam reacted to being on top of me completely killed the romance or whatever.

My arms were wrapped around her waist tightly- I mean what can I say, she came down on me. Can you really blame me for making the best of the awkward situation?

"I would've been just fine without your cliché ass breaking my fall Dinkle". Then she pushed me, like really pushed me!! Which was completely ridiculous on her part, because I was already laying down!

"Did you just call me Dinkle", I asked, following Bam to wherever she was going. "I'm sorry, would you prefer that or Cripple", she snapped.

"I'll take Dinger, if that's alright with you", I sarcasticly said. Then she pushed a button and flipped the lights on, the garage door opened to reveal the car of my dreams(a cherry red 1989 BMW M-3 series)! In case you were wondering what the car looked like.

"Woah, whose sweet ride", I asked, circling the car, it was even better in person

"Woah, whose sweet ride", I asked, circling the car, it was even better in person. "Mine", answered Bam, without a care in the world. She started laughing at me, "what you like"?

I grinned, giving the car a good feel, "more like love"! She reached in her jacket pocket, and pulled out a set of keys. Then she did the impossible, she gave them to me, "so take me somewhere Loverboy".