Chapter 17: How I Feel About You(part3of3)

Dinger's POV:

I woke up to a Bam's body pressed against mine, we were face to face. Smiling at my weird but satisfying situation, wait what am I thinking, we're best friends. I wasn't thinking, that's the only reasonable explanation, I mean why else would I smile at Bam being all up close and personal with me?

I scooted away from her timidly, trying very hard not to wake her. Of course she's a light sleeper, I thought, as Bam's eyes fluttered open. "What time is it Dinger", asked Bam, obviously still half asleep.

"It's two in the afternoon kid", I answered rolling over so I was no longer facing her. She snorted, and just like that she was fell back asleep. "Some company", I retorted, and then I too fell asleep.

******************************

"Dinger, I love you", Bam said. Then the next thing I know we were kissing! This has gotta be a dream I thought, because only something as impossible as Bam kissing me could happen in a dream.

"Quit slapping me asshole", I hissed. She rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not the real me is Dinkle, your being woken up". Then Bam and the rest of my surroundings began to fade away.

Once I had opened my eyes, I was met with Bam right in my face. She looked really serious and scared,"what's wrong with you"? "What's wrong with me, what's wrong with you Dinger? Your the one that was saying my name in your sleep dumbass".

"I can't believe it you were dreaming of me", she said, running her fingers through her already messed up hair.
I sat up, and thought up a really good cover up. "Yeah and it was terrible you were trying to kiss me, and I was like 'no Bam we can't do this, it's just morally wrong'"!

Biting her lip and asking,"did I listen"? Did she really just ask me that, I wondered. "Of course you didn't listen, you never even listen to me in real life", I said, very much wanting to change the subject(I could feel a blush coming on).

Bam made a face, "did you kiss me back", she asked, looking at me with those smoldering brown eyes. I scoffed, "how should I know, I was just an innocent bystander"!

Arching one of her perfect eyebrows, "your voice got all pitchy, which means you're telling a lie. You must've provoked me somehow, I would never kiss you out the cut". I started biting my nails in a nervous manor,"would ya kiss me at all"?

"I swear Dinger, it's like you try to make things awkward between us", she accused. With that, she crawled out of bed and stormed off down stairs. I groaned, and grabbed my cane following her to the kitchen.

"Will you make me a grill cheese", I asked her, making my infamous puppy dog eyes. She looked at me, and rolled her eyes when she noticed my puppy dog eyes. "Can't ya cook"? I laughed, "yeah call me chef Dinger", I retorted sarcastically.

I watched as Bam somehow located all the necessary items and ingredients to make a grill cheese. Sitting down on one of the bar stools, and watching her cook my grill cheese. I couldn't help but notice that it looked like she wasn't wearing anything under my shirt, what can I say it swallowed her!

A few silent minutes passed, before Bam turned from the stove and handed me my grilled cheese."There's your grill cheese bud", then went back to cooking her own. I took a bite, and gasped. Why the hell is the wrapper still on, and the breads not even grilled!

That's when I looked up to see Bam's shoulders shaking, she was laughing. "What the hell Bam", I asked throwing my 'grilled cheese' in the trash.

Much to my relief, she soon gave me my real grilled cheese, and took a seat in front of me. I lifted up the grilled bread, checking if the cheese had no wrapper on it-thankfully it did not.

"That wasn't funny ya know", I told her, still pounting about her little prank. She took a sip of her coke, "it's just payback for spilling Pepsi all over me Dinger".

Her laugh was contagious, so I started laughing with her. "People don't understand us Bam, that's why they think there's something between us, I think", I said. She finished her grill cheese, "ya think, well that's a new one", she joked.

I chuckled, and realized Bam was looking at me, more like gazing really. "What", I asked. She shook her head, as if she was clearing her mind.

"Nothing, it's just that I think I love you sometimes, that's all". I scrunched up my face and muttered, "kinda like how I think I wanna kiss you sometimes".

"What about now, do you wanna kiss me now", she asked in a low voice. "I'd be lying if I said no Bam". Biting her lip again, deep in thought, "kiss me I dare ya", she challenged, while smirking. I leaned closer to her and did what my brain told me to(which was the exact opposite of what my heart was telling me to do).