Mottos

Rikkard Ambrose lived his whole life by one motto; Never Trust; but Always Verify. 

These five words ran through his mind as he made various risky trades, eliminated business rivals and became the richest man in England. 

These same words also led to the broken hearts of countless women, all of whom wanted to bag the affluent financier for themselves as well as the prestige that would come with a conjugal union with the man. 

None succeeded in winnning the live of Rikkard Ambrose. Until a pudgy (wo)man stumbled into his life bringing chaos, suffragism, and passion in with her and twisting his once limited emotions until they raged inside as an unstoppable hurricane. Alas the woman that finally captured his heart was one that would never agree to be with him as she scorned the union of males and females and even more so the institute of matrimony. 

Lillian Linton would never agree to be his right? 

Wrong

This is gonna be a series(of oneshots?) dedicated to exploring the complex emotions of Mr Rikkard Ambrose at different times during the books. This is my first attempt at writing fanfiction so please let me know if there is anything I can improve on...

All characters belong to Sir Rob(@RobThier).