Next Fanfic

Hi Everyone! So Darkness is drawing to an end(only a couple more chapters + epilogue), so my next series will begin soon...and I was wondering what you guys wanted to see from me next?

A one shot series?

An extension of the Darkness fic(possible kids, future plans etc etc?)

Silence is Golden chapters written in Mr Ambrose's pov?

Analysis of some key chapters in the S&S world?

A spinoff written for Captain Carter and his quest for love?

The passionate(not really) and compelling tale of the romance of Hester Mahulda Brank and Uncle Brank?

My theories on why Mr Ambrose is separated from his parents and sister?

How Ella and Edmund will finally end up together?

Maybe an extension of my favorite chapter in Darkness(Drunk in Love Part 2)? With more details and a possible different ending?

All of the above? Lol😂

So please, if you want any of the above or have some different ideas for what I could write next, don't hesitate to comment or DM me...I'm always happy to hear new ideas!

Oh and if anyone wants to make an alternate cover for Darkness...hit me up😏. I've been meaning to change it soon...

PS: the next chapter will be up soon😉

Note: Darkness will be on HOLD until the end of March because I need to get my grades up without any distractions(AKA wattpad). Once that time period is over however, I will come back and start writing this book again. Once again, thank you all for your support...this book wouldn't have come this far without it.