Austin's Broken Heart.

-Austin-

     "Mom I'm going to Alex's. I'll see you later." My mom waved and I walked over to Alex's. I knocked on the front door and I saw Hailey. "Hey." she moved aside and let me in. She just ignored me. "Alex what's her problem?" He shrugged. "I don't know. let me check." He walked up to her and hugged her from behind. When did they get so close? "Babe. What's wrong." She turned around and kissed him. "Nothing." Oh my god! This can't be happening.

       They walked up to me holding hands. "Hailey and I are dating." She looked up at him and smiled. I can't be here right now. I ran out the door and drove home. I can't believe this. We just said we loved each other. how do you go from that to dating your bestfriend?

      I drive into garage and lock my car. I go into my dads tool box and grab a blade. (PS. if you don't know what happened to Austin's dad,  he committed suicide) I ran up to the upstairs bathroom and cut my wrist. Why did I just do that. Wow I feel stupid. I pulled some wrapping bandages and wrapped up my arm. I ran to my room before my mom saw and put a sweater on.

      I was just about to ask Hailey out too. God damn  you Alex Constancio. He always gets the girl. I thought just this once I would've gotten her. She'd be my EVERTHING. But she already is and I can't even call her mine. I can't hold her I can't love her.

-Hailey-

      Austin just walked out. He didn't talk. Just left. Alex fell asleep and I have nothing good to do. I'm gonna leave him a note.

Alex.

     I am going home text me when you wake up. you looked so cute sleeping.

love,

  Hailey.

      I stuck the sticky note to his forehead head and left. I need to check on Austin. He stormed off and I need to know why. I have his moms number. We met on Thursday morning. I haven't talked to her since and it's Tuesday.

  "Hi Michelle." I said into the phone.

      "Hey Hailey. What's up girly." I must say his mom is pretty chill. "Not much Mama Mahone. Can you come pick me up at Alex's and take me to your place?" Just seriously love this woman. "Sure thing. I'll be there in a minute." She hung up and so did I.

      When she said she'd be here in a minute she really meant it. It's only been five minutes. "Hey sweety." She smiled. "Hey mama." I sat in the passenger seat. "Why did you wanna come to my place?" She said staring at the road. "Well Alex and I are dating. Austin came over and saw Alex and I holding hands and left. Didn't even say anything." I said. She shrugged. "Okay. Congrats on you and Alex." I said thanks and we were at the house.

      I hopped out of the car and ran up to Austin's room. "Austin Carter Mahone. Why did you storm off like that!?" He looked up from his gaze. "oh I don't know. Maybe cause the only person I love is dating my bestfriend. " I'm the only one he loves? "You actually love me?" He looked shocked. "Of course I do. Why do you think I said that to you the other day?" I shrugged and Sat on his bed. "Why are you wearing a sweater it's like 100 degrees in here?" He shrugged.

      I moved over to him and pushed up his sleve. I saw bandages and blood. I unwrapped it'd and saw cuts. "Austin. Why'd you do this?" He looked over at me. with tears in his eyes. "I-I thought you didn't love. Me. I am upset cause I can't call you mine or hold you when you sleep or love you and show it." I hugged him and didn't let him go. "Austin. I do love you. I thought you didn't actually love me." He pushed me out of the hug and slammed his lips into mine. "Does that prove that I love you?" I smiled and nodded and layed with him.

(Authors Note)

I ship Haustin. Do you guys?  Vote comment and share. sorry it's not such a good chapter!  ❤❤

-Hailey Mahone