Vows

-Hailey-

The wedding is in a week. Austin and I agreed that we are going to do our own vows. Still I am nervous cause I have no idea how the wedding is gonna be. Hopefully Happy has pried it out of him. She must have because she has been acting super weird and secretive lately. And she is never that way with me. She tells me everything!

As if on cue Happy walked in. "Hi" she smiled. "You aren't telling me something. " I spat making her turn pale. "What if I tell you and you get mad?" She spoke. I held my breath "I never get mad at you." I reassured her and she nodded. "Well remember when Niall took me out on that date?" She twittled with her fingers and I nodded rapidly. "We, you know, and he didn't use protection. So I am pre-" I screamed cutting her off and started jumping up and down "OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THIS I AM GONNA CRY. OR PUKE OR BOTH! AHHH!" She laughed at my reaction and I hugged her. "Also I got some details about the wedding from Niall." She laughed. "Spill!" I sat down immediately.

She explained how the wedding is going to be very elegant. Some of nialls Irish traditions will be thrown in and Austin decided to make it old fashioned and not to 2014ish. We will actually have a band, wouldn't tell which one, but there will be a band. They decided to do their own vows as well and red and white roses will be everywhere. This wedding only has ever existed in my dreams and I can't help but cry. Mt dreams have finally come true and they have come so unexpected.

~

I have finally finished my vows. Hopefully Austin has. Mine won't be as thought out as his though. Probably going to be cheesy while his is like a song that hits you right in the gut.

Speaking of Mr.Mahone. "Hey." He smiled grabbing my hand. With my free one I put the paper in my pocket. "Awe so no sneak peek?" He said kissing my cheek. "No sneak peek." I spoke laughing. "You know, no one I have ever met makes my heart race, my palms sweat, my head spin as much as you." He said messing with the ends of my hair. "You sure?" I asked. He nodded. "So your birthday is in two days. Are you doing anything for the big 18?" My eyes widened. "MY BIRTHDAY?!" I had completely forgotten. With Austin touring, getting the dresses, and thinking about the wedding I had completely lost track of time. "Yes. What are you planning?" I shrugged. "I want to do something with you, Rose and I. Something fun" He smiled. "OK I will definately plan something." He smiled. Happy walled in and he smiled nervously. "Remember Mahone. I am like Liz Hemmings," I began to feel uncomfortable. "always watching" she finished her sentence and he nodded. "Yes Ma'am" she began to walk out but turned and connected to fingers in front of her eyes pointing them to her eyes then to Austin. I couldn't help but burst out into a complete fit of laughter.

"What's so funny. Would you like Alex to threaten you, saying he will kill you if you do something to me?!