Finding out.

-Hailey-

      Austin and I are gonna find out what the baby is gonna be today. Fingers crossed we have a girl. I finished getting ready. Happy and Alex are gonna join us. Who better to come than our bestfriends. I walked to Austin and I's room and knocked. "Babe are you ready." I asked. "Yea." I walked in and hugged him. "Ready?" I said nervously. "Ready." He said in a gasp. We got inot the car and drove off to Happy's and picked up Happy. Alex is driving himself. I guess he has a relative here in California that will let him take a car. "I'm so excited! Hoping it's a girl? Cause I AM!!!" Happy said loudly. "Yup me to." I said holding my stomach. 

      Austin laughed. "I want a boy." Austin smiled. I rolled my eyes and we got to the ultrasound place. "Everyone ready?!" I walked inside. "Hailey Wilson and Austin Mahone." Austin told the woman at the front desk. 'Ok the doctor will call you back in a moment." We took a seat and my palms were sweaty. REALLY SWEATY!.

      "Hailey and Austin." The doctor called us back and Alex had just shown up. We all followed and he layed me down on the table. "Ok well this gell will be able to tell us what the baby is going to be." The cold goo hit my stomach. " squeezed Austins hand. "OK the baby is......"

(Author's Note)

      AHHHHHH hanging by a thread? Well I am. Need more comments on what the babies gonna be!!!!! PLEASE POST COMMENTS BELOW!!! Thanks

-Hailey Mahone