How did he know?

-Alex-

     I woke up and Hailey was gone. I know she is dating me to make Austin jealous.  Let's just say her mom speaks very loud.

      But I do look cute sleeping. I'm gonna keep waiting for her to get here. even though I know she is gonna break up with me. She said to text her so I am.

To:HayHay

Hey. I am awake. I know why you wanted to date me. Have fun with Austin❤

-Hailey-

     I wake up in Austin's arms. I look up at him and he's smiling. "Hi cutie." He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Morning beautiful." I blushed. He smiled and went back to sleep. Oh I got a text from Alex.

From: Mr.Fangirling.

HOW DID YOU KNOW!?  Thanks for understanding Alex your the best.

      I looked over at Austin and planted a kiss on his lips. "Your a tease Hailey." I stuck my tongue out at him and walked towards the door. "Hailey. What are we?" I walked up to him and layed back down next to him. "Were a couple. Now you get to hold me when I sleep." He smiled and cuddled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head.

      "Austin. Before you go back to sleep I need to tell you something!" He looked down at me. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." Then we both fell asleep.

(Authors Note.)

Hiya people!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry this chapter is short. I kinda have a head ache so I was trying to do my best!  ❤❤☀☀⚡⚡⭐⭐✨✨ haha sorry I like those things :)

-Hailey Mahone