Austin Is Here and I am Gonna Kill Cody.

-Hailey-

      So I had sex with Jake. I feel really slutty right now. I go on a break with Austin, get with Jeff practically, then had sex with my friend. I am a slut. "Happy what if I am pregnant?" I said panicked. "He used protection right?" She asked laying in her bed. "I dont know I was intoxicated." I said fast. "HAPPY I WANT FOOD!" Niall yelled from downstairs. "I better go feed him before he kills himself. You need to go over to Jake's and ask him because 2 baby daddies aint gonna do." I sighed and walked down stairs with her. "Happy you wanna go out tonight?" Niall said winking at me. I gave him a thumbs up and walked into the living room to call Jake. My head ache worsened as it rang. "Hey you reached Jake. Leave a message if it is important if not just text me and I will call you. Im out" I sighed and waited for the little beep. "Jake we really need to talk about last night please call me." I sighed and ended the call. I closed my eyes and rested a little bit. My phone rang and it was cody. "Hey come over to my beach house I have a surprise for you." I sighed and walked upstairs to get ready. 

           I got to Cody's and I walked inside. "Cody?" I called aloud. "In here." He said and I followed the sound of his voice. "I walked in and saw Alex. I cried and ran up to him. "Alex." I said hugging him. "I missed you so much." He hugged me back and I wiped away my tear. "That is not the surprise by the way." Cody said sitting me down on his couch. "I am." I heard a voice behind me. "Austin?" I said turning around. "Remember last night when you told me you miss him? Well I thought this would make you happy." I looked at Cody then Austin. "Cody I was drunk." He smiled. "I know and you always speak the truth when ur drunk." I rolled my eyes and Austin sat down next to me. "I really miss you Hailey and I miss my baby girl. Where is she any way?" He said looking at me. "She is with Jeff." His jaw clenched. "Oh" I sighed and got up. "I am gonna go to the bathroom." I set my phone on the table and left the room.

-Austin-

      She left the room and I ran my hand through my hair. "You guys hungry?" Cody asked and Alex nodded. "I'll get some snacks." He said and Alex got up. "I will help you." They left the room and Hailey's phone went off. I looked around and picked it up. A text from Jake. I sighed and opened it up. 

From:Jakeyyy

I know. The whole sex thing. I am so sorry. I only remember a little and I did wear protection I hope you arent mad. Just a drunken mistake.

      She isn't gonna be mad but i am pissed. I put the phone down and left. I cried and cursed under my breath. I can't handle much more of this. I love Hailey. I love my daughter. But I cant take it. I texted my mom, Alex, and Hailey. Im just  gonna kill myself. I drove over to a small lake area and got the jump cords out of the trunk.

-Hailey-

     I came out of  the bathroom and saw my phone on. Atext from jake was opened and I saw a new text from Austin. He wasnt here and the guys were in the kitchen. Alex ran in. "Open up your text's NOW." He yelled. I opened it up and read aloud. 

From:Austin <3

I love you so much. I read the text from Jake. I know you were drunk and you didn't mean it but I cant keep away from you forever. I love you to much. Tell Rose I love her. Im just gonna leave you will be better off without me. Im at the lake. RIP Austin 

    A tear slid down my cheek and I ran out to my car. I drove and drove until I found the lake. I ran down to the farthest are of the lake. I saw the connectors of a jump cord and  I went over to the big oak tree. My face went pale and I screamed. "AUSTIN." 

(Authors Note)

    Guys I hope you like the chapter more updating soon just dont know when. Love you. Leave comments on what you thougt. 

-Hailey <3