Forever and Always

-Hailey-

   Today is the day I get married.  My nerves are getting the best of me.  My heart is racing, my palms are sweaty,  my head is spinning.  I guess this is what love feels like.  Complete and utter happiness.

   I'm in my dress.  I am just waiting for my mom to show up.  Happy looks stunning in her gown. Nash,  Justin,  and Cody all flew out today for me.  Jeff, Jake, and Jaylen all came too. 

   My mom walls in, she is wearing a teal silk gown.  Following her is my Aunt Michelle,  and Austin's mom. "Oh sweety you look stunning. " she threw her arms around me and I began crying.  Luckily I don't have my makeup on yet.

   My mom gets started on my make up and Happy's mom started on hers.  I still shook.

  "Hailey,  everything is gonna be ok.  Hopefully your father doesn't kill Austin. " I laughed and looked at Mama Mahone. I gripped her hand.  "Thank you for everything.  You are so good to me. " I spoke.  She smiled.  "Anything for you. "

   Austin and I have been through so much and I think we are ready for this.  Well I hope we are.  Still I am nervous about what he is going to say.

*****

   The bells went off and the piano began to play. Happy said she would follow first down the aisle and I could go next. 

  She gripped her dads arm and began walking. Everyone awed at her beauty. 

   My dad walked up to me. "Hey bud. " I smiled.  "Hi Daddy. " We linked our arms and the doors opened. 

   Austin covered his mouth at the sight of me.  I have always wanted someone to look at me the way he just did.

   "I guess I can't call you buddy anymore.  You are special beautiful. " His eyes fled up.  "I guess when you asked to go to Austin's,  I was scared to let you go." I teared up.  "Daddy stop it you're gonna make my mascara run." He laughed and I let go of his arm.

   I walked up to Austin and he grabbed my hand.  "I love you. " I said and he smiled.  "I love you too."

  Happy read her vows and Niall did as well Both speaches were beautiful. "Now for Austin and Hailey.

I pulled the paper out of my boquet  and began.  "I remember remember when I moved to Texas.  I thought my life was over.  I wasn't with my best friends,  didn't know anyone.  Then I met Alex.  He showed me what it was to love when he introduced me to you.  When we kissed my head spun. I love you so much and will always love you." Everyone in the audience  clapped.  Austin wiped a year from his eyes and owned up his paper with his shakey hands. 

   "When I first layed eyes on you,  I couldn't take them off. Everyone looked at you in a way I hated.  but just like Rapunzel you were not looking.  I was taken by your beauty and needed you.  Much like a missing puzzle piece.  When I found out you were pregnant I was proud to have you and hold you.  To have that baby.  I know we are young but we have a whole journey ahead of us that we need to take."

Silence leaked into the room swiftly.  I heard cries from some of the adults.

Finally the I do's were said and he placed a ring on my finger.  Happy and I linked arms and walked down the aisle with our new husbands. 

****

   We all ate and I waited for the band to show up. "So. Guess who the band is Mrs. Mahone. " Austin said walking up to me.

  "I don't know tell me who." He smiled "Well Niall talked to someone and he got 5 Seconds of Summer. " I screamed.  "Oh my god! " As if on cues they got on stage.  "Good afternoon everyone.  We are five seconds of summer.  We would like Happy and Niall and Austin and Hailey to get on the floor for a slow dance. "

  We got onto the floor and Austin put his hands around my waist and a song began to play.

"Feel our hands intertwine, hear our hearts beating in time,  I wanna hold you hold you all night.  I want to tell  that your all mine. " they sang

  I looked into Austin's eyes.  "I want to freeze this moment and put it in a frame. " I said smiling.

He kissed me and I put my head on his chest. "I love you Austin. " He kisses the top of my head. "I love you too.

From this moment on, I will live happy.  Sure things will get thrown in out way.  But I know Austin and I will be forever and always.

(Authors note)

Wow,  it has been so good being able to write this story.  I want to thank all of my readers,  Happy and Lina,  and of course Austin for inspiring the story.  I loved being able to write for you guys and read your comments and stuff.  I am probably going to write a sequel but I don't know yet.  Again thank you.  I hope you enjoyed it <3

yours truly

Hailey